听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 英语学习谈之三pets-3口试应试全突破(五)
返回列表 发帖

英语学习谈之三pets-3口试应试全突破(五)

第十天(2005 2/13)
图片一:There are four pictures 1) a man smoking 2) three men drinking alcohol 3) a man doing weight lifting 4) a man going to bed at 9:30 please talk to each other about how to keep healthy.you have three minutes for it.

A:what do you think of your health condition now?B:I am very well.and you?
A:I am very well,too.
B:How do you think we can keep healthy?
A:In my opinion.we should keep some good habit,and discard some bad habit.
B:what are the good habits?
A:first,I should get up at 6:00 am,.and go to bed at 9:00 pm. secondely we should do exercise regularly and thirdly, we should eat healthy food.
B:I agree.it is important to exercise regularly.becuase I am young,our body is developing fast.if we don't exerciseour body may not be able to develop well.that influence out health.
A:right.some people stay up late and sleep less than eight hours a day are usually easy to get sick.
B:what are the bad habits,then?
A:first,we shouldn't smoke.many people like smoking,you know,smoking affects our health very hard.it cause many serious disease,including lung cancer and heart disease.I think if people know that ,they maybe quit smoking or smoke less.
B:I agree with you adice.but smoking industry is a very big business.If we stop smoking,I think many people will not find job.
A:yes,but smoking is really harmful to our health.if people want keep health,please don't smok.
B:what is the other bad habit?
A:drinking alcohol.If you seldom drink it,it is very ordinary,but if you drink it every day,it affects you health.it casuse you get sick.
B:you are right.

图片二:there are six pictures showing a story of two pairs of father and son.please talk to each other about what the picture tell you.please you have three minutes for the discussion.

A:What do you think is the story in the picture?
B:I think it is about two fathers and their sons. the boys fought with each other for some reason.so they went back home to ask theirs father.then,two fathers met,they blamed each other.then they began to fight with each other,too.and they don't stop fighting until they were both black and blue.
B:it is too bad.
A:I agree,they should set their children a good example.
B:but nowadays there are many parents in front of theirs son to set many bad example.
A:yeah,many parent is very rude,but it theirs children is rude ,they fight with theirs children.we should set a good example,they should be polite firstly.
B:yeah,for example,my neighbour beat their 12-year-old son because he was smoking.but parents smoked every day,there are thick smoke gas in their room.they ask theirs son to stop smoke,but they still smoke.can children listen to their advice?
A:yes,children look at their parents,they imitate their parents behavior.
B:yes,parents should set a good example ]
                       第十一天(2005 2/14)
图片一:these are pictures of four people:a worker,a policeman,a white coolar,and a teacher.please talk to each other about what kind of job you like to do.you have three minutes for it.

A:Are you working or are you a student?
B:I am a students.
A:what do you do in the future?
B:I like as a teacher.
A:why?
B:because it is a noble profession.I can teach student,and enable them learn knowledge.I know taching is very challenging profession.becuase i am a timid boy.If I can see many students looking  at me,I find unconfortable very much.but I believe I can overcome the problem.
A:and you?what do you do in the future?
B:I 'd like to find a job as a software developer.
B:I have been studying computer for three years.I have passed ncre-2 exam,and I take ncre-2 certificate.ncre is a national computer exam. 2-level is to test you programme ability.I took aprt in c.of course,there are many subject in the ncre-2,including vb.c++,and java.I am going to take part in ncre-3 next year.there are many subjects in the ncre-3,including network technology,and pc technology.I decide to test network technology,because network is very popular in recent years.of course,if you only passed national computer exam is not enoguh.I should take part in international computer such as microsoft exam.
B:I see,good luck!
A:thank you.

图片二:there are four pictures 1)people celebrating beijing's successful bidding for the 2008 summer olympics 2)stadiums and gymnasiums under construction 3) beijing citizen enthusiasically learning english 4) many people wanting to be volunteers for the berjing olympics.please talk to each other about people's attitudes the 2008 beijing olympics.you have three minutes for the discussion.

A:I agree you must know that beijing is going to host 2008 olympics,right?
B:Of course i do.everybody knows that.I remember when i was watching tv,as soon as I listen to the news,I am very exciting.threfore,I go out home,call phone my friends,and I appoint with them at 10:00 pm at the restaurant.I am very crazy at that time.
A:a lot of people went to the Tian 'anmen square that day.I can many young people were kissing each other.
B:that is happy.
A:Yes,after the news is reported by journalist,i think many citizen begin to study english,especially service line,such as taxi drivers,public transportation service,and shop assistant. In the bookstores ,you will have to wait in a long line if you want to buy a english edition books.
B:that is true.and,as far as i know, many people take part in various acitvity for celebrating olympics.
A:I hear that,too.we should be able to be a very good host.
B:I am sure about that.

第十二天(2006 2/15)
图片一:The three pictures indicate three different levels of school 1)primary school 2) middle school 3) university please talk to each other about the three different levels of school education.you have about three minutes for it.

A:How many stages of school education do you think should we go through?
B:I think we should go through at least three stages:the primary school and the middle school,and college school.
A:which stage do you think is the most important among the three?
B:well is hard to say.I think all stage is very important.but I think the middle school is very important.
B:because if students falied the middle school,they hardly go to a high school.they only go into vacational school.
A:I believe primary school is very important.because children can study many things,and if pupils don't master these things,they mustbe get a bad mark.if they go into primary,they fail to high school as well.
B:but,i think many students can catch up with studying althrough their marks are bad in primary school.because it is very easy to learn knowledge in the primary school.
A:You idea is really interesting.how do you think of the college or university stage,then?
B:this stage is very important,too.we must know about how to study independently.
A:I agree.it is very important especially going to work in the future.
B:yes.

图片二:there are four pictures 1) a person watching CNN TV programs 2) a person talking through a cell phone on the train 3) an astronaut standing beside a satellite 4) a robot playing chess with an old man.please talk to each other about the impact of science and technology on human society and our lives.you have about three minutes for this.

A:what do you see from the picture?
B:I see from the picture that science and technologyies ahve really impacted human society abd our lives.
A:Yes .as it is in the first picture,man-made satellites can transmit data in the world.so we can sit at home and watch cnn news.
B:right.It is very exciting that we can watch TV from other countries.we can now get news from all over the world.
A:yes,we can use cell phone to talk with people around the world.we even talk with my friends
by train or in the tunnel.
B:Yes,cell phone have many advantage.you only need to dial the numbers and the other person willl receive the message.If take less time time.you can also walk freely,while you use a phone call.
A:Another wonderment is that we can fly into outer space now.Remember?
B:Yes,what is in the last picture?
A:a old man play chess with robot,the old man looks quite nervous,I think he must lost the match.
B:yeah,it is very difficult to play chess with a robot . the computer is very smart.
A:but,I think they are companion.the old man feel lonely.so the robot accompant him for his happy.
B:yes,the science has changed life style of people.

第十三天(2006 2/16)
图片一:there are four pictures 1) the portrait of Emperor Qinshihuang 2) a profession led by Zhang Qian in Han Dunasty 3) a tratitional painting of beautiful women from Tang Dyansty 4)Tian;anmen gate with Mao's portrait please talk to each other about what these pictures remind you of the chinese history.you have about three minutes for this.

A: Do you know about chinese history?
B:yes,we are chinese,and we should know about chinese history
A:Which dynasty do you think is the most important in the chinese history?
B:I think there are several,such as the spring and autumn period,the qin dynasty,the han dynasty and tang dyansty.
A:Why do you think the spring and autumn period is a most important stage?
B:But during the period there are many great thinkers,including laozi kongzi and zhuangzi.their thought influence the chinese history for about 2500years.
A:you are right.I know why qin dyansty is important stage in chinese history.because it was the first time in the chinese history that we have a united china.before the stage,land of china was seperately ruled by several Kingdom.
B:yes.although only last for 15years,but I think qin dyansty is a milestone in the chinese history.
A:How about han dyansty?
B:Han history is also important in the chinese history.han dyansty had been last 400 years,which is the longest dyansty in the chinese history.during the stage,china was very strong.
A:yes,Izhangqian went into the West .
B:Hanwudi sent zhangqian to west.he and his teamreached manycountry in middle and west Asia.
at the that time,they have very positive influence.
A:you indeed know a lot of things about our history.

非常不错!多谢了!

非常感谢楼主!!!!
dingding~

very  good, thank you!

真的非常不错,谢谢

返回列表