听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 喜欢与父母同住吗?
返回列表 发帖

喜欢与父母同住吗?

Maybe a lot of people do not like to live with their parents.

Because they need freedom,and they have many personal thing do not want everyone to know.

My dear readers,how about you?What's your opinion about that?

Welcome to share your points with us by using English.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# xiaomeixin

If i could,i would like to live with them.As a man,I should make a living at first .when I could offer them a satisfactory life without any worry,I think I will invite them to live together with me in my house.that will be more different,and they will be proud of me instead of being ashamed of me if I rely on them after being an adult.

回复 2# tingroom

Yes,u r right.To take care of us,parents have spent a lot of time and perspiration and love in our grow up.We must be thankful and take good care of them when we are an adult.It's our responsibility.
    I think a family has the old and the young is more interesting than without.So I perfer to live with my parents.

Perhaps I don't like to live with my parents. But who can say what will happen in future? Maybe when I have my child, I'll ask my mother take good care of him, then live together. I want to have freedom to do everything.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# yy2235

Yeah.We can not make things go like what we think about.And everyone like freedom.

回复 7# xiaoying12301

It's hard to live alone.

I'd love to live with my parents.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

some times....If I feel lonely...I will go somewhere with my parent

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

"If I could, I believe I would like to live with them." I agree with HALO.
Maybe you just understand what we need to do after you became a father or mother.
When you are single,you hope more free in your life, but you didn't know what  your parents want. Sometimes it seems enough for them only a phone call from you, but if we have more time to stay with them, I think it will be better than a ring! The time you could live with them is worthy to cherish for us.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Everyone  has their own ideas .we all love our pareants .when you seen their white hair . You   know  what  you lost. Home is our hanven .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I love to live with my parent.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表