当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 你爱的美文和诗, 我爱的英文句子
返回列表 发帖

你爱的美文和诗, 我爱的英文句子

在这里,你可以发一些你爱的英文好看的文章,好看演讲稿,还有诗(本人最爱)

我会不定时的更新最新的好文章,好诗,

你有空可能来看看,

也可以发表你对其中的感觉,很希望你能在里找到你想要的心情.

非常希望你能将其中的句子拿出来,提出你的想法,有空你也可以翻译一下,让大家看看你的想法

此处不提供中文解释, 我总觉得诗和文章是要用心来感受的,用那个国家的语言才能感受到它的内涵.如果不对一些句子不明,可能以帖子发出来,有人会回答你的.

THE LOVER'S APPEAL

Thomas Wyatt

And wilt thou leave me thus? Say nay! Say nay! for shame! To save thee from the blame Of all my grief and grame. And wilt thou leave me thus? Say nay!say nay!

And wilt thou leave me thus, That hath loved thee so long In wealth and woe among? And is thy heart so strong As for to leave me thus? Say nay! say nay!

And wilt thou leave me thus, That hath given thee my heart Never for to depart Neither for pain nor smart? And wilt thou leave me thus? Say nay!say nay!

And wilt thou leave me thus, And have no more pity Of him that loveth thee? Alas! thy cruelty! And wilt thou leave me thus? Say nay! say nay!

STILL TO BE NEAT, STILL TO BE DREST

Ben Jonson

Still to be neat, still to be drest, As you were going to a feast; Still to be powder'd , still perfum'd: Lady, it is to be presum'd , Though art's hid causes are not found, All is not sweet, all is not sound.

Give me a look, give me a face, That makes simplicity a grace; Robes loosely flowing, hair as free: Such sweet neglect more taketh me Than all th'adulteries of art. They strike mine eyes, but not my heart.

返回列表