听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【宽恕】
返回列表 发帖

行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【宽恕】

Forgiveness: I am good at letting go of past hurts and disappointments.

Happiness is easy and natural until you experience your first wound. For this reason, the second meta-attitude that makes such a big difference to your happiness score is forgiveness. You cannot hold onto a grievance and be happy. Why? One reason is you can't be a victim and be happy. Holding onto a grievance is a sign of a mistaken identity. You are not a victim. Also, holding onto a grievance is really a decision to keep suffering. Forgiveness helps you let go and be happy.
Resentment keeps you stuck in the past; forgiveness brings you back to the present. Resentment costs too much, and it doesn't make you happy. Resentment is a ball and chain; forgiveness sets you free again. Forgiveness offers you insurance against premature aging, a blocked heart, an unhealed past and an unhappy future. To increase your happiness score, try this forgiveness prayer:

Dear God, I declare today a day of amnesty, in which I gratefully volunteer to hand in all of my resentments and grievances to You. Please help me to handle well all of the peace that must inevitably follow. Amen.

宽恕:我擅于放下过去的伤害和失望

在你第一次受伤以前,幸福是件很容易和自然的事。基于这个原因,第二个决定幸福得分的基本态度是宽恕。你不能同时紧抓悲哀和幸福。为什么呢?一个原因是你不能同时是受害者和幸福者。紧抓悲伤是弄错身份的标志。你不是个受害者。同时,抓住悲伤不放其实是下决心要持续受苦。宽恕能帮你放下,拥有幸福。

憎恨让你卡在过去;宽恕带你回到当下。憎恨的代价太大了,它不会让你幸福。憎恨是锁链,而宽恕却又让你免遭早衰、内心的封锁、未疗愈的过去和不幸的将来。为了增加你的幸福得分,试试下面这个宽恕祈祷:

亲爱的上帝,我宣布今天是大赦之日,我自愿把所有的憎恨和悲伤交给您。请求您帮我处理好所有必然随之而来的平静。阿门。

想想宽恕是很简单的一件事情,但是做起来真的很难

Forgiveness!
God will forgive you

yes ,I think so!

回复 4# chengjiao.lv

~~

回复 2# yy2235

放下就是得到~~能有多少人能明白能释怀呢~~

返回列表