听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【健康】
返回列表 发帖

行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【健康】

You cannot neglect yourself and find happiness. One of the side effects of chasing happiness is you become estranged from yourself. The quicker you chase, the faster time passes and the more difficult it is to locate yourself in your own life. When you don't stop, you press on in hopes that you will catch up with yourself somewhere down the line. But all the while, you keep leaving yourself behind. Something has to give.

Make some time for yourself today. Check in with yourself. Catch up on your own news. Listen to your heart and to how you really feel. Give yourself some of your own best attention. Stop trying to be strong, and to be positive, and to keep going and simply be honest with yourself. Ask yourself, "What are my needs right now?" And, "How can I be kind to myself today?" In all my years of psychotherapy, I have never met a person who suffered from being too kind to herself.

The better you treat yourself, the better your happiness score will be.

你不能忽视自己而找到幸福。追逐幸福的其中一个副作用就是你变得和自己疏离。你越快追逐,时间过得越快,你越难在自己的生活中找到自己。当你不停追逐,你寄希望于在路上的某处能赶上自己。但是,你一直把自己留在身后。你已经付出了许多东西。

今天留一些时间给自己。审视一下你自己。赶紧跟上你自己的讯息。聆听你的内心,体会你真正的感受。给你自己一些最好的关注。别再试着让自己变得坚强、乐观和持续进步,只是简单地对自己诚实。问你自己:“此刻我需要什么?”以及 “今天我能怎样善待自己?”。在我多年的心理治疗中,还没有遇到过一个人因为对自己好而受折磨。

你对自己越好,你就越幸福。

The better you treat yourself, the better your happiness score will be.

right,treat ourselves better.then we will feel happy everyday

返回列表