听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » Being afraid to go home for holidays is normal
返回列表 发帖

Being afraid to go home for holidays is normal

Those who shy away from going home for the holidays during the Chinese New Year are normal, Chinese experts suggest.

In China, more people who work away from their hometowns are choosing to spend Spring Festival alone rather than attend a family reunion. Money and family pressure on marriage are two universal concerns.

A researcher in Heilongjiang province says that mind-set is actually normal, believing it's a contradiction of modern lifestyle and traditions, and will be eased as society progresses.

Another expert in Shanghai shares the same opinion. He also suggests speeding up urbanization to provide more job opportunities for migrant workers.

from chinadaily

评分人数

• tingroom

It's a hard way for going home in Spring Festival.Especially for ticket of train has no any normal way to buy it.Maybe it's the key to speed up in train.But as service and other industries required,employes have to work at his position for ensuring people's living during holidays.So people may enjoy our holidays and family reunion.
What a luck man you are if you can go home for Spring Festival.

评分人数

• davy10

回复 2# 扣儿

for the work reason , i can't go home for holiday. as you said , i am a lucky man, but i don't think so .
despite the way to go home is so hard ,everynone is pleased to crowd in the train.
nothing can stop the way to go home

The traditions teach us that we should go home for the family reunion during Spring Festival.But if your work require you to stay,what do you do?How do you go home?

With the society progresses,modern lifestyle ignore some  traditions which are the best for people.We should hold on those basic valued characters for ourselves and the future.

this spring festival , i went home for reunion , and i bougt the tickets of going and back, i was so lucky , and i have had a so happly spring festival

it`s not difficult for me to go home

返回列表