听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2月2日故事:Proficiency in a particular line一技之长
返回列表 发帖

2月2日故事:Proficiency in a particular line一技之长

本帖最后由 yy2235 于 2011-2-2 13:42 编辑

Please read the story carefully,then translate the red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

Gong sun Long , is a famous scholar lived in the State of Zhao during the Warring States Period (475-221BC). He had kept a circle skilled people around him. He often said, "A wise man should welcome anyone with a specialty."
  One day, a man dressed in tattered and dirty clothes came to see him and said to him:" I have a special skill. "
  Gong asked: "What is it?"
  "I have a loud voice and I'm good at shouting."
  then Gong turned to his followers and asked," Who is good at shouting?" But none of them answered "Yes ". So the scholar took the man in.
  Some days later, Gong and his followers went on a trip. they came to a wide river and found the ferryboat was on the other side of the river. All of them had no idea. Suddenly, Gong thought of the shouting expert and turned to him, "Can you have a try?" The man realized it was the chance to show his skill. He shouted to the ferryman as loud as he could, "Hey, ferryman, come here, we want to cross the river." As his voice ended, the ferryman came to fetch them. Gong was very satisfied with the new follower.
  Later, people use it to describe anyone who has a special professional skill.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

let me to see it !

回复 2# yimpatric

稍微提醒一下,语法错误,let加sb do  sth,呵呵!

A wise man should welcome anyone with a specialty.的意思是:一个明智的人应该欢迎有特长的人。
 Some days later, Gong and his followers went on a trip.的意思是:几天以后,公孙龙和他的几个朋友去旅行。
Later, people use it to describe anyone who has a special professional skill. 的意思是:后来人们就用一技之长来形容人有特殊才能。

评分人数

• yy2235

A wise man should welcome anyone with a specialty."
一个聪明的人就应该欢迎任何有特长的人!
Some days later, Gong and his followers went on a trip
一些天过后,龚和他的随从去野游。
Later, people use it to describe anyone who has a special professional skill.
从此以后,人们就用它来描述一个有特长的人。

评分人数

• yy2235

返回列表