听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 人生就是一个经典的菜谱
返回列表 发帖

人生就是一个经典的菜谱

Life is a classic recipe

童年  
菠萝烧肉:香甜可口,人见人爱,回味无穷,只不过当你想细细品味时,已经没有了。
Childhood Pineapple Pork:sweet and delicious,everybody like it, with an endless savour,but when u want to taste it carefully,nothing left

上学  
凉拌苦瓜丝:苦中带甜。当我端上桌时,朋友碍于面子,不得不吃几口,可当真正品出味道时,菜也见底了。
schooling Cold Balsam pear Slice  :there is sweet in the bitterness,when i serve it to my friends,they have to have a littel to show that they are friendly.when we tasted its flavour,the dishes is almost finished.

上班  
油炸花生米:淡淡的香。只能一颗一颗地慢慢品尝,当你吃烦了,想换一道其他的耐吃的菜,结果换上来的其实只是水煮花生米。
working Fried Peanants:there is light smell of it ,u have to finish it one by one,when u r bored of it and turn to another better dish,it comes out that the next one is spolied peanants

金钱  
红烧肉:异香扑鼻,肥而不腻。吃上去很过瘾,满嘴流油,但不宜吃多。适量即可,否则对身体不好,因此,并不是所有人的最爱。
money Fried Meat:with a tempting smell,it is fat but not greasy.u will feel well when u have it with all of your mouth full of the oil,but it is not good to have too much ,therefore,it is not the best one to everyone

机遇  
水煮肉片:色香味俱全。只不过当你正在欣赏洋葱木耳辣椒的色彩时,好肉已经差不多被别人吃光了。
opportunity Spolied Meat:it combinates color、smell and taste of a dish,but when u are enjoying the beatiful color of onions、edible tree fungus and pepper,the meat is almost finished by others

疾病  
各种凉菜:每个人都或多或少地吃着,而就是在品味它们的时候,才能真正尝到什么叫酸甜苦辣。
diseases all kinds of cold dishes: everyone had eaten them more or less,u can taste the ups and downs when u r enjoying one of these cold dishes

初恋  
醋溜白菜:最普通的蔬菜,但味道却很耐人寻味。但如果作料配放不合理,则味道变质,也许到最后也吃不完。
the first love  Sour chinese Cabbage:it is the most common vegetable,but the flavor worth tasting carefully,if u did not serve the right burden,it ruined and maybe it cost your whole life to finish it

失恋  
烈酒:辛辣,让人头晕目眩,即使睡上一觉,醒来依然感到隐隐地头痛。不过如果你身体够好的话,也许第二天就恢复了。
brokenhearted  Srong Wine :hot and make peole dizzy,there is still a light headache after waking up.maybe u r strong enough then u will recovery when the sun rise again.

朋友  
主食:菜肴再好,也没有主食实在,虽然味道不如菜肴,但却是你饥饿时,最需要的。
friends  Principle food:nothing likes it,even not taste so good ,but it is wanted most when u are in desperate hunger.

经验  
油炸春卷:当你没有把握可以完全靠自己做好时,最好去买别人包好的现成的春卷,回去再自己炸好了。
experience Fried Spring Rolls:when u are not confident to make it yourself,you'd better buy some which r rolled already and fry it in home

特长  
拔丝苹果:香甜焦脆,外观精美。刚上餐桌就成为大家瞩目的焦点,但如果长时间不翻动,以后就怎么也夹不起来了。
speciality Apple in hot candy:smelly and crisp with a delicate appearance,it catch everyone's sight once delivered to the dining table,but if don't flip it regularly,then u can't lift it any more

追求  
麻辣豆腐:松软可口。趁热吃才有味道,不过心急吃不了热豆腐,否则不是辣到喉咙,就是被烫伤嘴。
pursuit Ma Po Bean Curd:it is soft and tasty,but u have to had it when it is hot ,but otherwise u will end up with burning your throat or scalding your mouth

处事  
糖醋鲤鱼:耐人寻味,有酸有甜。但要仔细挑出鱼刺。如果一旦忘乎所以,刺哽在喉,后悔莫及。
cope with surroundings Sweet and Sour Carp:a specail tasty with both sweet and sour,u have to pick up those stings,u can't have the second thought once u forgot the picking thing

interesting  menu  !

i like Spolied Meat

回复 2# 皮皮鲁

so which impressed you most?

回复 3# davy10

haha~~don't forget to eat the meat while enjoying the color~

回复 4# evaxiaofan

I‘ll have Fried Meat.

the  sutras

i like Pineapple Pork

cope with surroundings Sweet and Sour Carp
I just like this.

回复 8# 凉茶

now you can eat Pineapple Pork anytime, but you can never  be back to your childhood ~~

回复 9# xiaomeixin

fish is my favorite~~

回复 10# evaxiaofan

I don't want to grow up.

返回列表