听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 最有灵感的5个Youtube视频
返回列表 发帖

最有灵感的5个Youtube视频

最有灵感的5个Youtube视频 : 将生活灵感融会于你的生命中。

“一个人的生命是有限的,不要浪费生命活着别人的世界里。不要被教条束缚,不要生活在他人已经思考的结论中。不要让别人的观点淹没了你内心的声音。最重要的是,你要有勇气去追寻你自己的内心和直觉,从某种程度来说,你的内心知道你最希望追求什么。其他任何事物都在其次考虑。” - Steve Jobs

Sometimes we all can use a little inspiration. I thought I’d share some of my favorite inspirational videos with you, hoping that it’ll help pick you up today.

有时候我们都能运用一些灵感,我很愿意分享一些我珍藏的富于灵感的视频给你,希望它们可以给你带来一些启发。

Play these as needed. Warning: you might be inspired to greatness, so use with caution.

需要的时候再看这些视频。警告:你有可能受到启发而转而成为一代伟人,所以请谨慎小心使用。

1. Randy Pausch最后的演讲: 赢得你的童年梦想(Randy Pausch’s Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams)

Watched by over 6 million viewers, this video of a Carnegie Mellon professor who is dying of pancreatic cancer contains more inspiration and wisdom than almost anything else you can watch online. Watch it!

有超过6百万的点击量。这是一个死于胰腺癌的卡内基梅隆大学的一个教授的视频,这个视频包含了比其他任何在线视频更多的灵感和智慧。赶快来看看吧!

2. A Father’s Amazing Love

2. 令人震惊的父爱

Unless you’re a cold-hearted bastard (and none of you who read this blog are, I know), you will get teary-eyed watching this video. You can’t help it. There is no more powerful demonstration of a father’s love than this.

除非你是一个冷血的动物(我知道我博客的读者都不是),看过这个视频你一定会感动得流泪,情不自禁地流泪。再没有更有力的父爱能如此了。

3. Steve Jobs’s Stanford Commencement Speech

3. Steve Jobs的斯坦福商务演讲

I admit, I’m a Steve Jobs fanboy — the guy invented the Mac, the iPod, and Pixar for goodness sake! He’s also a minimalist, like me, and in this speech he shows the power of pursuing your dreams, something I fervently believe in. And Steve, if by any chance you happen to read this blog, drop me a line! (I know, not much of a chance, but I had to give it a shot.) Correction: Steve didn’t invent Pixar, as one reader pointed out. He probably didn’t invent the iPod either, but he did lead both to prominence.

我需要承认,我是Steve Jobs的粉丝,正是他发明了Mac,iPod还有Pixar。他是一个简约主义者(我也是),在他的演讲中,他显示了追求梦想过程中展现的强大力量,那是一种让我也深深相信的一种力量。Steve,如果你有机会读到我的博客,请给我留个言吧!(我知道,机会很少,但我还是想试一下。)更正一下:正像一个读者支出的,Steve没有发明Pixar,他也许也没有直接发明iPod,但是他确实引领了最前沿。

4. Will Smith – Running & Reading (The Key to Life)

4. 威尔斯密斯 - 跑步和读书 (解读生命的真谛)

Will Smith is right on in this speech. As an avid runner and reader myself, I’ve noticed these same phenomena have changed my life, and I recommend both to anyone I talk to.

威尔斯密斯正在进行他的演讲。作为一个酷爱跑步和读书的人,我已经注意到这些相似的现象已经改变了我的生命,我很愿意把它推荐给我所有的人。

5. Free Hugs Campaign

抱抱团

I’m a big fan of the Free Hugs campaign. Such a simple yet profound and revolutionary idea — offer free hugs to strangers and change their lives in small ways. I love it.

我是一个自由抱抱团的粉丝,这是一个简单的但却深刻的革命性的主意-给陌生人一个拥抱,小小地改变他们的生活,我喜欢这样。

有video就好了,很多人到不了youtube

o

返回列表