听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第138期】还会相信爱情吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第138期】还会相信爱情吗?

凌潇肃和姚晨离婚了。他们曾作为爱情的典范而备受人们关注。如今,却因为感情问题而离婚。我们该不该相信爱情,我们是坚持爱情还是向生活屈服?欢迎和我们大家分享你的观点。
Ling Xiaosu and Yao Chen divorced. As an example of love they have attracted much attention. Now, but because of emotional problems and they divorced. Should we believe in love, or should we uphold the love life or to yield?  Welcome to share your views with us.

as far as i'm concerned,love is good ,and we need love in our life,but love is not everything ,it cannot replace other important things.

Love is always in our heart.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Love will eventually become family love

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

I belive in love,but I don't think love exists everywhere.

I always believe in love.
I love is sweet period

Hehe, Love is still deserve to believe in.
I am sorry to hear their divorce. I like Yao Chen,  in my opinion, she is natural, I appreciate her for her sincereness。When announced their divorce, her response is more suitable than Ling Xiaosu.  I believe they loved each other before, But now, love disappeared. When Ling Xiaosu was publizing his new teleplay<Paint skin>, what he said impressed me:no matter XiaoWei a weman or a monster, here the love is true, emotion is true. I really can't agree with him in this point. Yes, the most importmant is we can love, we have the ability to love, no matter our lover is A or B, but the basic is she/he is a virtuous/good woman/man. I believe such a good woman as Yao Chen will finally find his MR. Right in the future, end in happiness..

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

I believe in true love, though I have not met the one now~

回复 8# Rachel0818

i believe you will meet one who is suitable for you

回复 9# kuangye678

yes,  we are alone now for there is somebody for us that we have not met.

回复 10# 吉祥猪

you are right.we are waiting for the only one

Why not?at least ,Ling Xiaosu and Yao Chen used to love each and  had many good memories,now they both just find their next love and create new memories.

回复 11# kuangye678

yes, I think there could be nothing can stop me waiting for my lady,the only one lady!

believe .But don't believe all

回复 12# 莎莎dawn

yes ,love is one of the most valuable treasure in our life,no matter what it hae brought to us ,I think we should thank it ,for it teach us a lot .

I believe in love as long as we ourselves have the ability to love others, love is a beautiful thing, it makes world better.
And I usually was not affected by actor's divorce, because it is hard for me to read the right information about their stories, there are always different stories for a single person, which really annoying. Besides, in their world, there are always handsome men and beautiful women, they are easily distracted by fellows and by their specific environment.
So if I really need advice, I usually go for my friends, that's will be more realistic.

Now ,it is ZhangBozhi and Xie Tingfeng's turn...I think we should not take the stars as example...we are totally different!
I believe love .But I don't think much about it ...I am just waiting.Time goes by ,and maybe somebody will appear..

dont care who has divorced what is notyour business,just love your lover, relatives,friends,you will feel happy,and  bright instead of concerning about " can we still believe affection!?"

回复 17# zora

so do I,and I always beieve that there is someone waiting for me ,as I'm waiting for someone.

世界上有不能赎清的罪,却没有不能去爱的人啊

返回列表