听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » before he cheats
返回列表 发帖

before he cheats

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 Carrie Underwood--Before He Cheats 歌手:凯莉·安德伍德 carrie underwood 专辑:some hearts [同时这首歌也获得了格莱美第50届(2007年)年度最佳乡村歌曲提名和格莱美第50届(2007年)年度最佳乡村女声歌曲提名。] Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp, 现在他可能和一个染金发的荡妇慢舞 and she's probably getting frisky... 可能她正在欢快 right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey... 现在他可能给她买果汁喝,因为她不会喝威士忌 Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo... 现在他可能在她身后舞动台球杆,教她怎么打入球 And he don't know... 他不知道 That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, 我用钥匙戳着他的四轮驱动酷车, carved my name into his leather seat... 座骑皮革刻了我的名字 I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, 狠击两个汽车前灯 slashed a hole in all 4 tires... 四个轮胎扎了孔 And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. 可能下一次他欺骗前会想一想 Right now, she's probably up singing some 现在,她可能正在唱歌 white-trash version of Shania karaoke.. 卡拉OK伴奏录音的垃圾 Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk" 现在,她可能在说:“我醉了”, and he's a thinking that he's gonna lucky, 他在想他是多么幸运 Right now, he's probably dabbing 3 dollars worth of that bathroom Polo... 现在,他可能正在值三美元的浴室轻触水球 And he don't know... That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, 我用钥匙戳着他的四轮驱动酷车, carved my name into his leather seat... 座骑皮革刻了我的名字 I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, 狠击两个汽车前灯 slashed a hole in all 4 tires... 四个轮胎扎了孔 And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. 可能下一次他欺骗前会想一想 I might saved a little trouble for the next girl, 我可能挽救了下一个女孩陷入麻烦 Cause the next time that he cheats... 因为下一次他的欺骗 Oh, you know it won't be on me! 你知道下一次不是骗我 Ohh... not on me... 不是骗我 Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, 我用钥匙戳着他的四轮驱动酷车, carved my name into his leather seat... 座骑皮革刻了我的名字 I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, 狠击两个汽车前灯 slashed a hole in all 4 tires... 四个轮胎扎了孔 Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. 可能下一次他欺骗前会想一想 Ohh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats... 可能下一次他欺骗前会想一想 Ohh... before he cheats... 他欺骗以前

评分人数

• maryzht

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 坐个沙发,光是歌词

回复 2# maryzht

oh no.我这显示得出哦。

可以显示的

那可能是我这里的问题,我现在能看到了

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表