听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 一首唱到你想感动的完美歌曲Through The Rain
返回列表 发帖

一首唱到你想感动的完美歌曲Through The Rain

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:18 编辑 真的每次听这首歌的时候都会有一种说不出来的感动,这首歌听了好几遍了很不错,分享给大家听听,希望大家喜欢。 When you get caught in the rain with no where to run 当你在雨里,无处可去 When you\'re distraught and in pain without anyone 当你失去某人时,感到发狂与痛苦 When you keep crying out to be saved but nobody comes 当你迫切需要拯救,但是没人能够靠近 And you feel so far away 你感觉到如此的遥远 That you just can\'t find your way home 你找不到回家的路 You can get there alone 你可以孤独一人回去 It\'s okay, what you say is 没问题的,你说 I can make it through the rain 我能走过滂沱大雨 I can stand up once again on my own 我能靠自己重新站起来 And I know that I\'m strong enough to mend 你知道我够坚强 And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith 当我感到害怕时我紧握着,我相信 And I live one more day and I make it through the rain 一天又一天,我会走过风风雨雨 And if it keeps falling down don\'t you dare give in 当一切过去,你仍不愿放弃 You will arrive safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly 你会安全的到达,因此一定要坚定信念 And you\'ll find what you need to prevail 你会找到你成功需要的 What you say is 你说 I can make it through the rain 我能走过滂沱大雨 I can stand up once again on my own 我能靠自己重新站起来 And I know that I\'m strong enough to mend 你知道我够坚强 And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith 当我感到害怕时我紧握着,我相信 And I live one more day and I make it through the rain 一天又一天,我会走过风风雨雨 And when the wind blows, as shadows grow close don\'t be afraid 当狂风刮起,阴暗逐渐减退,别害怕 There\'s nothing you can\'t face 没有什么你不能面对的 And should they tell you you\'ll never pull through 他们会告诉你,你一定能度过难关 Don\'t hesitate, stand tall and say 不要犹豫,站起来说 I can make it through the rain 我能走过滂沱大雨 I can stand up once again on my own 我能靠自己重新站起来 And I know that I\'m strong enough to mend 你知道我够坚强 And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith 当我感到害怕时我紧握着,我相信 And I live one more day and I make it through the rain 一天又一天,我会走过风风雨雨 I can make it through the rain 我能走过滂沱大雨 And stand up once again 也能重新站起来 And I live one more day and night 一天又一天 I can make it through the rain 我能走过风风雨雨 (Yes you can) (你可以的) You will make it through the rain 你能走过风风雨雨

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:18 编辑 Mariah Carey is so beautiful when she sing.

blue

Some time we all  need move.  A song give us too much  ,memory and  emotion .I like to listen  to english songs very  much .They   make me happy and moved .Everyone happy enough.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

wonderfully!

返回列表