返回列表 发帖

职场美语说礼节:同事相处要有分寸

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的美国同事Amy好像显得不太高兴。
(Office ambience)
CH:Hi Amy, how are you?
A:I'm fine.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:As a matter of fact there is. I consider you a good friend as well as colleague. You know I have tried to help you as much as I can since you came to work at ABC.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:Unfortunately we have a problem right now. As we say in the United States, "I have a bone to pick with you".
C:"A bone to pick with me?"
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:It means that I have a complaint about something that involves you.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
A:Forgive me - I may be wrong, but I think you used my office while I was away last week.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:I would not have minded if you had asked me first.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:I understand, but you need to be aware that you shouldn't make yourself at home in someone else's office without first asking permission.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:We will have to continue this later. I have a meeting in five minutes.
当天下午陈豪和Amy又碰面了。
A:Chen Hao, you deserve to know what bothered me about your using my office without asking me first. You were not very considerate in some of the things you did.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:It appears that you ate your lunch in my office.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:There were crumbs all over my desk.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:And how do you explain the missing paper clips? I was down to my last few, and when I came back, there weren't any left.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:And that means that you went through my desk to find them.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:Well, it's not. Even with good friends. Just because people are not at their desk, doesn't mean that you can make your self at home when they are not there.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:I accept your apology. In the future remember to ask permission before you use a coworker's desk, office equipment or supplies. When you do receive permission, leave everything as you found it.
C:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

check

返回列表