听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 淡淡的感觉
返回列表 发帖

淡淡的感觉

I like the subtle fresh green budding from the branches of the tree--the herald of spring, ushering in the dawn...
我喜欢这种淡淡的感觉 我喜欢看树枝上那淡淡的嫩绿,它是春天的使者,它是一天清晨的开始……

I like the subtle wind. In spring, it steals a kiss on my cheek; in autumn, it caresses my face; in summer, it brings in cool sweet smell; in winter, it carries a crisp chilliness...
我喜欢淡淡的风。春风轻吻脸颊,秋风抚面温柔,夏天的风送来凉爽,冬天的风带来清凉……

I like the subtle flow of cloud that makes the sky seem even more vast, azure and immense...
我喜欢天空中那淡淡的云,它将天空衬的更高更蓝更宽……

I like the subtle taste of tea that last long after a sip. The subtle bitter is what it is meant to be...
我喜欢喝淡淡的茶,淡淡之中才品出它余味的清香,淡淡的苦才是它原来的味道……

I like the subtle friendship that does not hold people together. In stead, an occasional greeting spreads our longings far beyond...
我喜欢追求淡淡的友谊。彼此之间不需要天天在一起,偶尔一句:你好吗?思念就像发芽一样蔓延开来……

Love should also be subtle, without enslaving the ones fallen into her arms. Not a bit less nor a bit more...
爱也要淡淡的。爱,不要成为囚,少是愁多也是忧……

I like the subtle longing for a friend, when I sink deeply in a couch, mind wandering in memories of the past...
我喜欢淡淡地思念一个人,静静地将自己包围在沙发之中,任思绪在回忆里飘荡……

Subtle friendship is true; subtle greetings are enough; subtle love is tender; subtle longing is deep; subtle wishes come from the bottom of your heart...
淡淡的一点友谊很真,淡淡的一点问候很醇,淡淡的一点依恋很清,淡淡的一点孤独很美,淡淡的一点思念很深,淡淡的一点祝福最真……
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• Sanmal

I like the last sentence!   Subtle friendship is true .... subtle wishes come from the bottom of your heart...  

评分人数

回复 2# Sanmal

thank you for your support!

评分人数

• 皮皮鲁

返回列表