听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » what's your defination of friendship ?
返回列表 发帖

what's your defination of friendship ?

different people has different view about friendship . then can you tell me what is your thought ? do you want to share with us ? then write it down .

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 1# 陈秀玲

I think that a friend in need  is a friend indeed .

评分人数

• Sanmal

A friend is someone who can share both her happiness and pain with you,when you are togerther, there are lots of topics you can talk about,you will never be honely.When you are apart ,you will miss each other at first ,then this kind of affection may turn into much clamer  and deeper.
    Good friends hearts beat as one.
    You can see yourself from your friend ,she just like a mirror of yourself.

评分人数

• Sanmal

A friend in need is a friend in indeed.Some times,my friend can affect my decision.A friend is who will give us a hand when we are in danger.A friend is who will give us a hug when we are sad.I think that having friends is a very important part of our life.

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 4# xiaomeixin

yeah ,I do agree with you . in addtion , as friends ,we ought to understand each other .

What's my defination of friendship/friends?
I think that friends are the best gift given by God. Life without friends is breathless, helpless, etc. Friends are the people you feel safe around because you know they are care about you.
But the most important is to have the few (3-5) who can jump follow you throw the fire!!!
Most of us just want to have one! But we can't find a person who can/will do it! The world is so complicated!  Many things can change us~ Money, people around us, environment we live...

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# Sanmal

maybe you are right ! but no matter what happen , I believe there are always several friends who pay their attention to us . they do care about us ! so for us , we ought to cherish our friendship .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I think a real friend is a person who can help you when you are in trouble and we have the same interests.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 8# eedhatt

great ! you are right !

i think,friend is when you are in danger,he can stand out at first

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I think friendship is just forever!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# bensonzhou

yeah, I do agree with you.

回复 11# zhangduo7007

yes, real friendship will never change.

A true friend is someone who will think of you,no matter in trouble or being happiness

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 14# phoebe6

great !

Friendship ,is a kind of "默契”。How to explain it? No need to explain ..

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Good friends are not who talk on and on when they are together,but who that won't get embarrased even there is nothing to say when they are together。

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# zora

回复 17# 莎莎dawn

you got it.

according to my experience , I can do everything  that I can do for my good friend, but I won't do for the normal friend. I can feel my good friend's happiness and sadness . generally, I am not pay attention to a normal friend's happiness and other things. So, I think if we can do the things we can do for your friend from your heart ,  that's a real friendship .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表