听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How much do you love yourself?你爱自己有多少?
返回列表 发帖

How much do you love yourself?你爱自己有多少?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-3-23 08:56 编辑

Some people will tend to abandon themselves when they are frustrated in the situations such as being looked down upon, being treated unfairly, losing their love, losing their job, and so on.
有些人当遇到失意的情况时,将会放弃自己。例如:被人看不起,受到不公平对待,失去爱,失去工作等等。

They feel so desperate that some of them let out their anger by hurting others'feeling, some may even go kill innocent people, the others commit suicide. We all know none of them are good ways. It will make people around us sorrowful, especially the ones who love them.
他们感到很绝望,有些甚至通过伤害其它人来发泄自己的怒意,有些甚至可能会去杀害无辜的人,其它可能自杀。我们都知道这些都不是好方法。它会让我们身边的人伤心,特别是爱他们的人。

What will you do when you are  frustrated ? How do you let out your negative energy?
当你失意的时候,你会怎样做?你会怎样释放自己的消极情绪?

Welcome to share your viewpoints with us in Englsih.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

In the sun of the mv,life really the much good can be arbitrary.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

If so, those who did the ways of what you said above, I think, are suppposed to be a weakness man and have a ironless heart. No doubt that it  is so foolish for them to do that.
There is a saying, that I like the most and have been telling myself when I get involed into hardship even lose in misery, is "since choosing the further distance just go ahead no matter how the trouble comes fiercely". Thus, if you wanna gain more,you should have a strong heart. THIS IS MY LIFE.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Now I pratice in a company.When I first day to here,I felt be full of energy and positive to my bright prospect.But day after day,the reality is not my thought. I felt disappointing with my work.The life is boring.I can't find the way where belongs to me.I am really frustrated.
  I made a decision for myself that I read some kinds of books .Book is the my best mental nourishment.It open a new world instead of the reality.When I am on book meditation,the feeling is soft as if the mother stares at her lovely baby with smile.At this moment,the reality is gone away.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# 想爱

Yeah,if we can enjoy our life,there will be a lot of fun.

I think we should remember happy things instead of those unhappy ones. Find a friend and talk to him is a good way,too.
By the way, what's the song?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I must be foolish, I see the name of the song.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Those have most power to hurt us, that we love.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# eedhatt

The song is just that I found form the internet and I think it is similar to my post.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-3-24 11:42 编辑

when I am  frustrated ,listen to miusic may be a good way to relax .sometimes I will call my friend ,tell them what (it is better put a "has" on here I think)made me so sad ,sometimes I just write them down in my diary book .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# lingkiki

Please look at your post,I think you'd better write"what has made me sad",is that right?

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

回复 12# zhuzi_xa

Yeah,everything will be gone some day.

回复 14# zhuzi_xa

Yeah,you are right.

回复 16# zhuzi_xa

You are welcome.

Hi,good day. When I was frustrated, frist, I lost my temper and felt disturbed, how can do a stupid thing like that? But ten minutes later, I could let me calm and checked myself, thoughting how to smooth over this fault and let me do better in the next time. And also, I would study hard carefully. Many of this condition, I think that I did better than my thought.
I never abandon my self and I love my life, because not only is life mine, but also life is my parents.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

When something frustrates me, I know it is bad, so I try every mean to get out it and cheer up. Here are some ways I usually use: First, just as the saying goes, every cloud has a silver lining, this reminds me to try to find the silver lining, if there is one, it will make me feel better, otherwise, I will try to find out the reason for the frustration, and bear that in mind, when I am sensible, I will be not that depressed. Or else, I will try to divert my attention to other things, like finding and watching an interesting movie, playing games, listening songs, reading jokes or just go out somewhere, they all work for me.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

The most hard thing is challenging yourself. No matter what happens ,trusting your opinion.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表