听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 2011-03-24 美文赏析:我愿意从飞机上跳下去
返回列表 发帖

2011-03-24 美文赏析:我愿意从飞机上跳下去

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖最后由 tonyhong 于 2011-3-24 09:04 编辑

and ......?Only she left!

woman are dangerous animal.i can't get the meaning clearly.i believe i can get my answer when i reply

评分人数

• eedhatt

when i read the chinese edition i am remind of the meaning of clap.

回复 4# kuangye678

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to drop off, otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to choose that person, but then the woman made a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as woman she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, and for men in general, without ever getting anything in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.

评分人数

• eedhatt

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2011-3-29 22:45 编辑

I think this phrase is just a joke ,where this woman is cleverer and kinder than all of the men!

回复 7# areyouready

返回列表