听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 如何让你女朋友的父母喜欢你
返回列表 发帖

如何让你女朋友的父母喜欢你

Step 1: Find out about themFind out as much as you can about her parents. Are they ultra-conservative? Aging hippies? Avid travelers? Obsessed golfers?
第一步:查找女友父母的信息
尽可能查找女友父母的信息。他们过于保守吗?还是上了年纪的嬉皮士?是热心的旅行者还是爱好高尔夫的人?
Tip:Knowing a bit about them will help you decide how to dress and which way to steer the conversation.
小贴士:知道关于他们的一些信息会帮你决定如何打扮自己以及用什么方式来控制对话。
Step 2: Get haircut & clean nailsGet a haircut—even if it’s just a trim—and clean your fingernails. This tells her parents that you think enough of their daughter to make an effort.
第二步:理发或修剪指甲
理个发——即使理发只是修饰——修剪指甲。这会让女友的父母知道你很看重他们的女儿而且为之奋斗。
Step 3:Ask girlfriend what to wearAsk your girlfriend’s advice on what you should wear—and then take it. If you have any doubt, go for pants and a button-down or collared shirt.
第三步:询问女友穿什么
询问女友你应该穿什么——并且照做。如果你拿不定主意,穿长裤和有衣领扣的衬衫或是有领衬衫。
Step 4: Bring a giftBring a gift. A bouquet of flowers or a bottle of wine are usually appropriate.
第四步:带份礼物。
带份礼物。带一束鲜花或是一瓶酒通常都是合适的。
Tip:If you bring flowers, include an inexpensive vase so your hosts don’t have to scramble around for one.
小贴士;如果你买鲜花,要记得带一个不贵的花瓶,以免主人四处寻找花瓶。
Step 5: Introduce yourselfWhen you’re introduced, smile, look her parents directly in the eyes, and extend your hand. Nothing says “I can take care of your daughter” better than a firm handshake.
第五步:介绍你自己
当介绍你时,要微笑并直视她的父母,并主动伸手去握手。什么也比上有力的握手更能说明“我能照顾好你的女儿”。
Step 6: Ask lots of questionsAsk lots of questions; people love to talk about themselves.Score extra points by asking what your girlfriend was like as a child.
第六步:多问问题
多问问题:人们喜欢谈论自己。询问女友小时候是什么样的也是很多的办法。
Step 7: Use etiquetteRemember those little etiquette rules your mom used to nag you about? Use them! Hold doors open, pull out the ladies’ chairs, and stand up anytime a woman enters or leaves the room.
第七步:注重礼节
记得你妈妈经常告诉你的那些细微的礼节吗?一定要照做。为他人开门,为女士拖椅子,当有女士进入或离开时要站起来。
Step 8: Be preparedBe prepared to answer lots of probing questions about your background and life goals. Grin and bear it.
第八步:要有准备。
准备好回答关于你的背景和生活目标等棘手的问题。要微笑并能容忍。
Step 9: Say thank youWhen you leave, thank her parents for the evening. Single out something to make it sound sincere, such as, “Thanks so much for dinner. That pot roast was really delicious.”
第九步:表达感谢
当你离开时,要感谢女友父母对你的款待。注意措辞让你的话语听起来更加诚恳,比如:“多谢你们的款待。炖肉很好吃。”

我想反过来也是一样吧~~吼吼~

I think the point is that I don't have a girlfriend!

Thank you, i will remember it in my mind.

返回列表