听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 韩寒将为《纽约时报》写英文专栏
返回列表 发帖

韩寒将为《纽约时报》写英文专栏

Han Han signs up for New York Times column

Han Han, a popular author and race car driver, intends to write a column for the New York Times, according to a prominent publisher. (Photo/CFP)

Controversial writer and racing driver Han Han intends to write a column for the New York Times, said Shen Haobo, president of China's largest private publisher, Beijing Motie Books, on Monday (March 21), according to a report from the state-run Global Times.

Han told Shen that arrangements between him and the New York Times have been basically confirmed. Han will write in Chinese and the newspaper will translate the articles into English.

Regarding Han's first piece, the publisher said the article may focus on Robin Li, the CEO of China's internet search giant Baidu.

Han Han was among a number of writers who recently protested against Baidu allowing internet users to download the works China's popular authors without permission, accused the company of violating their copyright.

Han, also a professional racing driver, is known for tackling sensitive issues in a subtle way without getting into trouble with authorities.

"It is interesting to see what Han's article will be like translated into English," said an internet user going by the name Aimilong. Other netizens also said they would be eager to read Han's column in the US newspaper.

韩寒将在纽约时报开设英文专栏。

韩寒告诉沈浩波,其在纽约时报上开设专栏的相关事宜已经基本确定,自己将用中文写作,然后由纽约时报翻译成英文刊登。

韩寒首个英语专栏的开篇之作,沈浩波称,话题大概会谈及中国搜索引擎巨擘 百度 的CEO,李彦宏。

韩寒是近期声讨百度的维权作家群体中的一员,被侵权的作家们于近期就百度旗下的百度文库在未经他们许可的情况下任他们的作品被随意下载而提出严正抗议。

在写作的同时,韩寒还是一名专业车手,他一直以自己独特微妙的行文风格撰文谈论敏感话题,并且不与当政者产生正面冲突而闻名。

看到韩寒的文章被翻译成英文一定是一件有意思的事情,一位名为Aimilong的网友这样说。而其他的网民也对将要刊登在美国报纸上的韩寒专栏表示急切期待。

评分人数

• davy10

I like his article ,especially prose .

I like his article ,too~

回复 2# 皮皮鲁

I have just read his novel~~could you recommend some proses you like? thx~~

回复 3# 凉茶

well, let us get together to look forward to his English column~~

回复 4# evaxiaofan

sorry,I used inappropriate words,I mean notes and quotations.

本帖最后由 kobe 于 2011-3-30 16:07 编辑

New York Times  congratulations!

it seems that many people like him.he's exactly idol of many Post-80's like me.

呵呵,不错呢 .不知道是不是这样的.........

返回列表