听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 职场英语---展示会上
返回列表 发帖

职场英语---展示会上

At the show

展示会上

今日对话

ADuring my presentation, please jump in at any time if you have question.

A:在我做演示的时候,如果有问题,可以随时提。

BOK. We will interrupt you if we have questions.

B:好,有问题的话,我们会打断你的。

AI thought you would like to know the products of our company.

A:我想你们一定想了解我们公司的产品。

BYes, we do. Please go ahead on this subject.

B:是的,请就这个话题进行吧。

情景再现

A: Good morning. My name is Mr. Brown. I’m from Australia. Here is my business card.

A:早上好!我是布朗先生,澳大利亚人。这是我的名片。

BThank you. I’m pleased to meet you, Mr. Brown. My name is Kathy Perless, the representative of Green Textile Import and Export Corporation.

B:谢谢。布朗先生,见到您非常高兴。我是凯茜·佩利丝,是格林纺织品进出口公司的代表。

A: Please to meet you too, Ms. Perless. I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country. I have been much impressed by your friendly people.

A:佩利丝女士,见到您我也很高兴。我每年出差跑很多地方,但是到贵国来还是头一次。你们这里的人非常友好,这给我留下了深刻的印象。

B: Thank you for saying so. Here are our exhibition halls. On display are most of our products, such as silk, woolen knitwear, cotton piece goods, and garments.

B:谢谢您这么说。这是我们的展厅。展出的大部分是我们的产品,比如丝绸、毛纺织品、棉布匹和服装等。

A: Oh, yes. I had a look yesterday. I found some of the exhibits to be fine in quality and beautiful in design. I’m interested in your silk blouses.

A:哦,对,昨天我看过。有些展品质量上乘,设计美观。我对你们的女士丝绸衬衫颇感兴趣。

BOur silk is known for its good quality. It is one of our traditional exports. Silk blouses are brightly colored and beautifully designed. They’ve met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.

B:我们的丝绸一质量优良而文面遐迩。丝绸是我们的传统出口商品之一。女士丝绸衬衫色彩鲜艳、设计美观,在国外很受欢迎,需求一直都很大。

A: It is really worthwhile trip.

A:真是不虚此行。

语境快递

社交场合,没有名片的人事一个没有现代意识的人,不会使用名片的人也同样如此。名片式商业人员个人形象和企业形象的有机组成,如果没有名片,对方会对你的身份和地位产生怀疑。有名片不会用名片等于形象自残,在商务交往镇南关,特别是在对外交往中,有三不准:第一不能涂改;弟二不准提供两个以上的头衔;第三不准不提供私人联络方式,公私有别,内外有别。

exhition, exhibit, show, display都表示“展览”之意。exhition一般指较正规的展览会;exhition多指个人或团体陈列的展览品,规模可大可小;show指艺术品、农产品、工业品或商品等的任何形式的公开展览:display指展销会,商品橱窗或柜台上的陈列品。

应急典句

We are a private service company.

我们是一家私营服务公司。

We are specialized in clothes.

我们专营服装。

I’d like to entertain any questions.

我愿意回答任何问题。

The machine on display is our latest product.

参展的机器使我们的最新产品。

That’s all I have to present.

这就是我今天要展示的。

词语锦囊

exhibit 展览;展示, exhibition
展览会;展览品, trade show 商展,fair 展览会,

exposition 博览会, international exhibition center 国际会展中心, display 展示, representative 代表,traditional 传统的,Chamber of Commerce 商会

返回列表