听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 钱小样语录英文版
返回列表 发帖

钱小样语录英文版

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-3-29 11:46 编辑

1、人不犯我,我不犯人;人若犯我,礼让三分;人再犯我,我还一针;人还犯我,斩草除根。

1 I would not trouble people if they do not do it to me; if they do, I would forbearing; if again, I would give them a hit; if they go on, I would make destroy.,

2、我允许你走进我的世界,但不许你在我的世界里走来走去。

2 I allow you to come into my world, but your lingering on is forbidden.

3、明骚易躲,暗贱难防。

3 Clear-sighted behaviour can be easily avoided, however, hidden bitchery is difficult to prevent.

4、天没降大任于我,照样苦我心智,劳我筋骨

4 The God do not send task for me, but I can still fight my mind and train my muscles.

5、执子之手,方知子丑,泪流满面,子不走我走。

5 by holding your hands, then I know you are ugly. With tears sweep over my face, I would go away if you do not.

6、红豆不长南国,长我脸上了,真相思!

6 The small red beans do not grow in the South, and stay on my face. How lovesick!

7、我深信,会有一个男人是为受我的折磨而来到这世上的。

7 I deeply believe that there is a man who would come to this world for bearing my torment.

8、西游记告诉我们:凡是有后台的妖怪都被接走了,凡是没后台的都被一棒子打死了。

8 the story of Journey to the West tells us that all the monsters with strong background are brought back and those with nothing will be beatten to death.

9、你有什么不开心的事?说出来让大家开心一下。

9  What makes you unhappy? Tell it out and make us funny.

10、我那么喜欢你,你喜欢我一下会死啊。

10  I like you so much, and then you will go to hell if you just like me a little.

I deeply believe that there is a man who would come to this world for bearing my torment.

回复 2# xiaomeixin

I also deeply believe~~hah~

i have a bad english,but i want to improve it。so i hope friends can
help me。thankyou!

eva~ 钱小样我又不认识 我是不是out了

钱小样,我的青春谁作主?

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-3-31 21:00 编辑

回复 5# kobe

never mind,xiaoyang has been out of date~~haha~~

if you want to konw who xiaoyang is, you can look at your downstairs' reply~haha

回复 6# maggieqiu

That's right!!

回复 4# 因为有明天

nice to meet you, Tingroom is a good place for all English lovers~~I think if you open your mind, you will make many friends in here~~come on~~

回复 7# evaxiaofan

I will~!

返回列表