听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 池莉:快乐什么意思
返回列表 发帖

池莉:快乐什么意思

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-4-2 10:13 编辑

What's the Meaning of Happiness

Happiness is a word which needs no explanation.  It is explicitly as good as gold, silver, pearl and agate.  Undoubtedly the song “Happy Birthday” is one of the songs in the world with simplest words and melody but with most enormous amount of singers and audiences.  After Merry Christmas we would say Happy New Year.  Soon comes Happy Spring Festival, then Happy Mid-Autumn Day and happy for ever!
But are we really happy?
Are we sure that our happiness is only for those who need us to be happy?
Have we really had a moment when warm spring waves surged through our heart?  Could we confirm that there was a time when we
know clearly that we are being loved and loving, so our brilliant smiles made fish sunk and wild geese fallen?
It should have been a very happy day yesterday for one of my friends and me.  She has finally got the BMW car for which she
had been longing for two years.  She would have driven the precious car by herself to pick me up for a meal out.  She set out in the early morning from Wuchang but did not arrive at my home after two and half an hour.  The traffic was jamming!  I consoled her by saying that traffic jam was not bad, for it offered a good chance for her to slowly show off her new car in the street.  With SMS messages to and fro, I did my best to make my friend happy but the happiness eventually had gone: the BMW clashed with a taxi and the accident resulted in two deep marks on the door of the car.  My friend cried on the phone, “F**k!”  A gentle and quite lady as she was driven to curse rudely only because she was quarrelling with the taxi driver in the chilly wind on the No.2 Yangtze Bridge.
It is no surprise that the ostentatious happiness from material is doomed to decay as quickly as the material itself.  Even
if our celebration today would have gone on smoothly, it is hard to say that my friend would not find demerits from her BMW later and want to change a new car once more.  After our first mobile phone brought us surprise and joy, we have been pushed on the way of casually upgrading our mobile phones.  The earth is round and so is the material world.  There would be no topmost luxury which could bring you highest enjoyment.  When you put on first class hand made clothes in Paris, the fashion has already been changed to trousers with battered holes.  
Why the Bible says that “Those who are in hunger are blessed”?  Because that only people in hunger could enjoy the
happiness from having a hearty meal.  While there is always plenty of food available, one would feel nothing is delicious.  Due to the quick replacement of material products and the unpredictable and fluctuating nature of the culture and fashion, happiness clung to material would not only be short lived, but also shallow and superficial.  Essentially you are not happy, but only being regarded happy by someone else.  
Restaurants are full of dinner parties, people are drinking and chatting and laughing, but when the party is finished and you
are back home, you have already put on a face with no expression.  Everyone knows that dinner party is no good, it is only for the maintaining of social relations.  Either you or others are doing this, it is just out of the necessity of the society.  Basically you are not happy but only pretend to be happy.  Therefore I would assert that to be happy is not easy.  
I agree with a scientific viewpoint that human being is born pessimistic.  While crying and laughing are equally capable of
opening the lung, why children are crying as soon as they are born?  Because green grass is growing constantly and children are doomed to die.  How sad!  Human life is bitterly short and one hundred years elapse just in a wink.  So pursuing happiness is justifiable, for earth and heaven’s sake.
Majority of people take the idiom “one who is aware of satisfaction is always being happy” as the motto of happiness.  But
to achieve this “awareness” is really a topmost task.  It is from Laozi’s writing that “awareness of satisfaction is not shameful, awareness of standstill is not lazy.  In this way you might live a long life.”  What is the satisfaction to the majority?  Is it warmth of body and a full stomach?  Is it fish and meat?  Or is it a Fukang car, or even Benz and BMW?  To today’s reality, the idiom is no longer practical.  It has become the newly rich’s self-abasement, the loser’s bitter irony, the poor’s self-sarcastic remark.  
After all it is the common sense that makes things clear, such as the saying that “one is exhilarated when something happy
occurs to him.”  What happiness!  It is not only material, but spiritual.  Real and deep happiness must lie in the aspect of spirit.  
Long ago I used to ride a bike with my friend rushing round the East Lake, appreciating flowers and willows on the way,
wearing little flower and grass on my hair, I was happy!  Today my friend possesses a BMW but I still like riding a bike, I am happy!  I usually write my books at home with a cup of tea and leave far from all kinds of dinner parties, that’s happy.  Occasionally I do have feast, but it is always with my sincere friends.  We would drink to our hearts’ contents and infect each other in a pleasant way.  We are happy!  We would be happy if we are obedient to the nature, knowing the beginning and ending of the being and understanding the life of ourselves.
Under the principle of not being harmful to the others, following one’s own personality, satisfying one’s own desires,
knowing not to be happy for the others, and not pretending to be happy, that is the real happiness.  

池莉:快乐什么意思

“快乐”是一个无须解说的词,与黄金白银珍珠玛瑙一样,是踏踏实实好东西。世界上歌词最简单,旋律最简单,却最拥有广泛唱众和听众的一首歌曲,无疑是《生日快乐》。圣诞快乐以后是元旦快乐!转眼又是春节快乐!再中秋节快乐!永远快乐!
       可是我们真的快乐吗?
       我们能够确定自己没有被快乐吗?
       千真万确地,我们有那么一刻内心深处陡卷温暖春潮?忽喷火树银花?我们确定有那么一刻,能够清晰无比地感知自己被爱着同时也爱着,因此我们的笑颜一展沉鱼落雁?
       昨天本来是我一友人非常快乐的日子,两年来她朝思暮想的宝马终于到手。亲自驾车前来,要香车宝马请我去吃饭。她清早就从武昌出发,两个半小时还没有到我家。塞车了!我劝慰:塞车好,正好大街上缓缓展示。信息来信息去,我尽力维护着朋友的快乐,结果快乐还是不幸夭折:宝马与一辆出租车擦了,崭新车门两道深痕!朋友在电话中哭了:“我操!”一个文静女人被逼得大爆粗口,只因在二桥上吹着寒风,与的士司机跳脚大吵呢。
       一点不奇怪,物质带来的炫耀性快乐,注定与物质同样速朽。就算我们今天顺利庆贺了,难保以后朋友发现了宝马的缺点而又想换车。当第一部手机带给我们奇妙惊喜之后,再就剩下轻率的更新换代了。地球是圆的,物质世界也就是圆的,没有什么顶级奢华可以带给你带来顶级尊享,当你在巴黎穿上一流手工缝制的华服,大街上已经开始流行有破洞的裤子。
       《圣经》上为什么说“饥饿的人有福了”?那是因为只有饥饿才能够获得饱食的快乐。而一旦饱食终日,人就开始了吃什么都不香。由于物质飞快的新陈代谢和时尚文化的莫测起伏,依附物质的快乐不仅短命,而且表浅;实质上你没有快乐,你只是被快乐了。
       酒店处处都是饭局,大家杯觥交错,谈笑风生,可是宴罢归去,你已是冷脸一张。谁都知道宴无好宴,不是你在应酬他人就是他人在应酬你,这就是社会,为了社会需要,大家必须互相应酬。实质上你没有快乐,你只是装了快乐。因此说到底,快乐并不是一件容易的事。
       我赞成一种科学的观点:人类天生是悲观的。哭与笑同样都可以打开肺泡,为什么人类一出娘胎就嚎啕大哭?因为青草不断生长,孩子必须死去。何其悲凉!人生苦短,转眼就是百年,追求快乐,应是天经地义。
       “知足常乐”被大众奉为快乐宝典。但“知”的修养实在过于高端,是《老子》的“知足不辱,知止不怠,可以长久”,对大众来说,何谓足?有了温饱叫足?还是有了鱼肉叫足?是神农富康足?还是奔驶宝马足?对于当今现实,“知足常乐”已经没有实用性,常常是暴发户骄傲的自谦,失意者辛酸的揶揄,清贫者无奈的自嘲。
       说得透彻的还是常识,比如:人逢喜事精神爽。一个“喜”字了得!喜,不仅仅是物质的,更是精神的。真实的深度的快乐,必在精神。
       当年我与友人骑自行车绕东湖狂奔,沿途寻花问柳,小花小草都戴发间,快乐!今天友人驾宝马了,我依旧爱骑自行车,快乐!我日常家中写作一杯清茶远离各种饭局,快乐!我偶尔也吃大餐,必定要与挚友,开怀畅饮陶然熏染,快乐!顺天施化,识物始终,自知性命,就会快乐。
       在不伤害他人的原则之下,依从自己的个性,自个儿遂自个儿心愿,懂得不被快乐,懂得不装快乐,那就是快乐。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is at his or her heels.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

Nice photo and essay~  And the last sentence

Nice photo and essay~  And the last sentence

Happiness is a kind of feeling. It's simple to get for somebody, but not everyone.

My family and my friends are in good health, I am happy;
I get a message from my friend,I am happy;
I can take care of my sisters and brothers, I am happy;
I listen a good music, I am happy and so on.

But I am not always happy in my lifetime. If want to get more happiness, I think a warmly heart is necessary.

评分人数

Under the principle of not being harmful to the others, following one’s own personality, satisfying one’s own desires, knowing not to be happy for the others, and not pretending to be happy, that is the real happiness.  

Just following our mind,do what we want to do,and try our best to get what we want.And I will be happy.,

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

回复 2# kuangye678

maybe our eyes and hearts are just caked with dust, so we have no idea what and where is the real happiness

回复 4# Sanmal

thx~~

回复 5# bonnieju

I completely agree with you.

now for me ,

my family and friends have a good health , I am happy.

my friends and I go to play badminton every week ,or just chatt ing together,  I am happy.

i can read a good book  I am happy

I can get a good idea which can be turned into a real product, I am happy

my love and I can live the whole life, I am happy

haha~~i am a little greedy~~

bonnie, wish you and your families live a happy life~~

回复 6# xiaomeixin

wish you get what you want, and in the end whatever the result is , now just  do your ulmost ~~

happiness is simple.our living and coming to theworld is happiness..

返回列表