听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 5个简单的方法为你带来平静心情
返回列表 发帖

5个简单的方法为你带来平静心情

如果总是怀揣沉重的负担,我们会觉得压力越来越大,并因此崩溃。所以,我们需要放下压力休息一下,调整自己,继续前行。
While explaining stress management to an audience, the lecturer raised a glass of water and asked 'How heavy is this glass of water?' Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.
当向听众解释压力管理的时候,讲师拿起一杯水问道:这杯水有多重?听众有说20克的,有说500克的。  
The lecturer replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long you try to hold it. If I hold it for a minute, that's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my right arm. If I hold it for a day, you'll have to call an ambulance. In each case, it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes."

讲师回答说:“实际有多重并不重要,这要看我拿着它的时间。一分钟,没有问题。如果一个小时呢,我的右臂就会疼痛。再进一步,一天,你应该给我叫救护车了。当然每种情况下杯子的重量是相同的,但是我拿的越久,它就显得越沉。”
He continued, "And that's the way it is with stress management. If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, as the burden becomes increasingly heavy, we won't be able to carry on."
他继续说道:这就像压力管理,如果总是怀揣沉重的负担,我们会觉得压力越来越大,迟早我们会崩溃掉。
"As with the glass of water, you have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again. When we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden."
正如这杯水一样,你需要放下它休息一下,调整自己,继续前行。
"So, before you return home tonight, put the burden of work down. Don't carry it home. You can pick it up tomorrow. Whatever burdens you're carrying now, let them down for a moment if you can."
所以,今晚各位在回家之前,放下工作上的负担。不要把它带到家里去,你可以明天继续把它拾起来。无论你背负怎样的负担,如果可能,暂时忘掉它们。
Here are 5 simple ways to increase your peace of mind:
这里有5个简单的方法,能为你带来平静的心情:
1. Do your most daunting task first thing in the morning
1. 将最艰巨的任务放在早晨
It's tempting to start your day with easy tasks. Don't. Pushing a daunting task back is like holding a glass of water in an outstretched arm. At first nothing happens, but if you do it for hours or even days, you will soon feel the stress. Do the most annoying task first thing in the morning, and enjoy increased productivity and peace of mind for the rest of the day.
人们总是倾向于用简单的任务开始一天的工作,别这样做。将艰巨的任务拖到后面就像你伸开手臂举着杯子,开始没什么,但是随着时间的推移,你会很快感觉到压力。将最艰巨的任务放在早晨,这样你不仅能提升效率,而且还能享受一天中剩下时间的平静。
2. Let go of things you don't control
2. 放开你不能控制的事情
You make plans to go outside with friends. But at the last minute, it starts raining. What's your reaction?
你与朋友计划好外出,但是最后关头下雨了,这时你会怎么想?
Some people upset and angry, and find the nearest person and start complaining to them. "It's not FAIR that it's raining. This always happens to me!"
有些人会因此而失望、愤怒,然后跟周围的人抱怨:这不公平,为什么这种事总是让我遇到!
That's not going to accomplish anything - the rain won't stop just because you throw a tantrum. The rain doesn't care. So make the best of the situation. What I do in such situation is go for a quick walk in the park (because rain has its own awesomeness), or just lie in bed reading a good Terry Pratchett book, listening to the rain beating on my window.
没什么可抱怨的,雨不会因为你抱怨而停止,老天才不在乎。这种情况下我会到公园里散步(因为雨也很有魅力),或者躺在床上一边读特里·普拉切特的书,一边听着雨水打在窗户上的声音。
Make the most of what you do control, and don't worry about what you don't.
将你能掌控的事情做到最好,但也不用太在意你不能左右的事情。
3. Don't worry about what others are thinking
3. 不必担心别人的想法
I used to be very self-conscious about my dancing. I would rarely go out with my friends, and even if I did, I wouldn't dance, instead just standing awkwardly by the side, because I was worried of what others would think.
我曾经对自己的舞技感到非常羞愧,因此很少与朋友外出。即使出去我也不跳舞,仅仅笨笨的站在一边。因为我担心别人嘲笑。
Then, one day in high school, I decided that enough was enough. So the next time I went out with my friends, I just went to the dance floor, and danced like nobody was watching. And the funny thing was - nobody cared. In fact, people only liked me MORE, because I was having fun.
然而有一天我在学校里重重地下了决心,决定要改变这一现状。下一次和朋友们出去的时候,我走进了舞池,旁若无人的跳舞。有意思的是并没有人注意到我。实际上他们更喜欢我了,因为我玩得很开心。
Don't worry about what others are thinking of you - most likely they're too busy wondering what others are thinking of them.
不要担心别人怎么看你,可能他们还在忙着担心别人会怎么看他们呢。
4. List 3 things you love about your situation right now
4. 列出在你的现状中你最喜欢的三点
Just list 3 simple things about any part of your life that you love. Like "3 simple things I love about the room I'm in right now", or "3 simple things I love about this week", or anything else.
列出生活中你喜爱的3件简单的事情,如:这个屋子我最喜欢的3个地方,或这个星期我最喜欢的3件事,或是其它的什么。
This is a great technique if you're ever bored while stuck in traffic, or waiting in the grocery store checkout lane. You can immediately transform boredom into happiness and peace of mind!
在你堵车或排队而感到无聊的时候这个技巧就会显得尤为有用,你能立即把无聊的感觉一扫而光,取而代之的是幸福和平静。
5. Walk to a window, look outside, and take a single deep breath
5. 走向窗前望向窗外,深呼吸
Just walk to a window, look outside, and then take a single deep breath, focusing only on that breath and nothing else in the whole world. This technique sounds extremely simple, but you won't believe how much it can instantaneously increase your peace of mind.
走向窗前望向窗外,深呼吸。将注意力集中到这次呼吸上并忘掉其它的一切。这听起来极其简单,但是你很难想象这样做能立即给你带来平静的心情。

chinadaily

its great

So useful~ I will do it when I feel bad

返回列表