听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Have the go up oil price influenced you?
返回列表 发帖

Have the go up oil price influenced you?

Yesterday, the National Development and Reform commission(发改委NDRC)marked up oil prices once again.  Take No.93 gasoline for example, the price leapt from previous 7.2yuan/L(元/升)to 7.6yuan/L, increasing by 5.5% or 40 fen/L.

An official of the NDRC said yesterday that China's oil prices exclusive of taxes("裸价“,即不含税价格)   are below America's, intending to indicate that China's current oil prices are fairly reasonable.Comparisons of the two countries' NO.93 gasoline prices are shown as follows:

Average Retail Price(税后平均零售价)yuan/L                 Pre-tax Price (税前价格)yuan/L
     China:                           7.6                                                                    4.66
     America:                       6.38                                                                   5.64

From the chart above, what conclusion can you draw?

Have the go up oil price influenced you?What's your idea about that?Welcome to share your viewpoints with us.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

The go up oil prices didn't affect me, because I'm just a student, I don't use it!  

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

High gasoline prices affect all of us directly or indirectly

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# Sanmal

Me,too

回复 3# davy10

Yeah,I agree with you.

didn't affect me,because i don't have a car.

回复 6# tingroom

I don't have a car either,yet I have a motorcycle which I use as a tool to go to work.So I have influence on it.

Not in present.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

My father want to sell his car because the high oil price and high parking price.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表