听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Students Without Names
返回列表 发帖

Students Without Names

Students Without Names

Note - There are are many versions of this story. I have only included one here on my page. But let me remind you - this DID NOT happen at your school, nor mine, nor Harvard!

One year at Harvard, there was a really huge lecture with four or five hundred people. nobody liked the class because it was really hard, and it was just too big. when their final rolled around, everybody was really nervous. before they began, the professor said, " you are allotted exactly two hours to complete this exam. anyone who does not stop writing after time has been called will fail this course" everyone wanted to make sure they finished so they started working really frantically right away, except for one kid, who took his time and seemed really relaxed. when the professor said that there was one minute remaining, everyone broke into a cold sweat and started writing even more frantically, except for that one guy, who is still taking his time. when the professor says "pencils down" everybody stops writing and goes to hand in their exams. the one kid, however, just keeps writing. the professor can't believe his eyes. he's so shocked, he doesn't know what to do. about ten minutes later, the kid finally goes to hand in his exam.

"Are you crazy?" the professor says, "I told you that you'd fail if you wrote past two hours. Why bother finishing? You fail"

"Wait," says the student, "do you know who I am?"

"What does that matter?"

"Answer me. Do you know who I am?"

"You can't use your connections to influence me. It doesn't matter who you are."

"Just tell me," says the kid, "Do you know who i am?"

"No!" says the professor "Who the hell are you?"

The kid grabs the stack of exams and shoves his own somewhere in the middle of the pile. "Now you never will", he says.

返回列表