听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月11日故事:很难抓到的聪明兔子
返回列表 发帖

4月11日故事:很难抓到的聪明兔子

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

The wolf and the fox wanted to eat the rabbit, but it wasn't easy to catch him.
    One day the wolf said to the fox, "You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead. When he comes to look at you, you can jump up and catch him." That's a good idea," said the fox.
    He went home at once. The wolf went to the rabbit's house and knocked at the door. "Who is it?" asked the rabbit. "It's the wolf. I've come to tell you that the fox is dead." Then the wolf went away.
    The rabbit went to the fox's house. He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed. He thought, "Is the fox really dead or is he pretending  to be dead? If he's not dead, he'll catch me when I go near him." so he said, "The wolf says that the fox is dead. But he doesn't look like a dead fox. The mouth of a dead fox is always open." When the fox heard this, he thought, "I'll show him that I'm dead." So he opened his mouth.
    The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead.你回家躺在床上,我将会告诉兔子你死了。
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed.他从窗户看进去,看到狐狸闭着眼睛躺着床上。
The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could.兔子知道了狐狸没有死,他就尽他可能快的跑了。

in my opinion,the rabbit is so kind .

评分人数

• yy2235

You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead.你回家躺在床上,我去告诉句子你死掉了。
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed.他通过窗户看到狐狸闭着眼睛在床上躺着。
The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could.句子知道了这只狐狸没有死,然后尽自己的所能跑离这里。
Ithink of this story is simple and easy to realize the meaning.I love it.

评分人数

• yy2235

You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead.
你回家去躺在床上,我告诉兔子说你死了
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed.
它通过窗户往里看发现狐狸闭着眼睛躺在床上
那兔子法相狐狸其实没有死,撒腿就跑,能跑多块跑多快

评分人数

• yy2235

你回家躺在床上,我将会告诉兔子说你已经死了。
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed.
他从窗户外看进去,看见狐狸闭着眼睛躺在床上。
兔子知道狐狸并不是真的死了,所以他尽可能快速地离开。
The rabbit is very clever.

评分人数

• yy2235

你回家然后躺在床上,我会去告诉兔子说你已经死了
他透过窗看到狐狸闭着眼正躺在床上
兔子知道狐狸没有死,所以他就尽可能快的逃跑了

评分人数

• yy2235

The stupid fox~~idiot

评分人数

• yy2235

"You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead.
你回家躺在床上,我去告诉兔子你挂了。
  兔子透过窗户望进去,看见狐狸闭着眼睛躺在床上
  兔子知道狐狸没死,就赶紧跑掉了。

funny story, smart rabbit and foolish fox.

评分人数

• yy2235

你回家然后睡在床上。我将去告诉兔子,你死了。
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed
他透过窗户看到狐狸躺在床上闭着眼睛。
The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could
兔子知道狐狸没有死,然后他尽可能的跑得很快。

评分人数

• yy2235

你回家然后躺在床上,我将去告诉兔子你死了。
他透过窗户看见狐狸闭着眼睛躺在床上。
兔子知道了狐狸没有死,他尽可能快的跑走了

评分人数

• yy2235

see

You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead
你回家去床上装死,然后我会去告诉兔子你死了。
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed
兔子透过窗子看到狐狸闭着眼睛躺在床上。
兔子知道狐狸没有死,然后他用自己最快的速度逃离开了。

评分人数

• yy2235

顶一下,不错不错....

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

the fox is stupid

求翻译

you go home and lie in bed,I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead你回去后躺在床上装死,我去通知兔子。
He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed他透过窗户看见狐狸紧闭着眼睛躺在那里
The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could。兔子发现狐狸并没有死一个箭步消失了

你回家然后睡在床上。我将去告诉兔子,你死了。
他透过窗户看到狐狸躺在床上闭着眼睛。
兔子知道狐狸没有死,然后他尽可能的跑得很快。
This is a smart rabbit.

Be careful not mistake.

see it.

返回列表