听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Are you tired???-------to myself
返回列表 发帖

Are you tired???-------to myself

Everyday you do a lot of work for the forum. Most of the messages of your part are pasted by you. You want to lead a lot more learners to have great interests on learning English. But it seems nonsense. You have contributed a lot of listening materials to your forum part, but only few learners have listened. It does depress you. You don't know how to extend the forum so that more learners could come. You want to do something helpful, but it seems useless. Have you ever thought how to do it ? Are there anyone else here who have better ideas? Please say it out~~~

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Yeah,everyday in the morning I will read the reply post,when I found it has a few people to reply my posts,I would get a little sad.But I will think that why there is less people reading my posts?Are there my posts not have enough attraction or anything else.I like to post posts here just because I like English and I want to improve my English ability.The less reply won't affect me,just I can enjoy it.
Hope you can work out your problem as soon as possible.
Sometimes we don't need to have any effects in what we are doing,the most important is that we have a good time in doing it,is that right?

回复 1# 李武军

first,thanks for your great work!

and i think 午后咖啡 is a little bit difficult for most learners.
but it is surely very good for high level learners.

come on,don't be depressed!

回复 2# xiaomeixin

most of learners like read,do not like reply.

回复 4# tingroom

Yeah,so I don't care of it.Just do things that I like to do.

All is done should emerg from "just do it". And your real happy is supposed to building up in what you really want to do instead of what other people do or say for you.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

No matter how did not reply.I will try to do better to let more people like english .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 7# yo1

Don't be depression. You have to know chinese are too shy to express themselves. Maybe they think their english is not good enough to show on the forum.
       All friends, look at me .My english is also not good, but I have thick-skinned. In here nobody knows your real identity.Don't be afraid more./

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# tingroom

yeah, I am not depressed. I am happy to devote myself to the forum. But sometimes I find I learn little from this.~~

回复 2# xiaomeixin

can't agree more. Learning English is so happy a thing.

回复 9# comi

I will just behave myself.

回复 7# yo1

I admire for your insistence

回复 6# davis081

I really want to improve my English skills. But what I have done is helpless.~~~I have no idea.

even though im new here,
or this one might be my first reply
but i wanna tell u , dont be depress or sad
u guys did a very good job,
and if it is impossible
i also wanna be a part of u

so , just go for it
best wishes

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 11# 李武军

Yeah,I do agree with you.So hope you can enjoy yourself here.

回复 14# 李武军

Go ahead and stick to do it. Never say never.

i just want to do what i want to do ,i don't care what others may think....

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 18# luluhuang

Good , I prefer your kind of life

回复 17# davis081

OK , I will do as you say

返回列表