听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月12日故事: 两个哑巴的真挚爱情
返回列表 发帖

4月12日故事: 两个哑巴的真挚爱情

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

He is a mute, Although can understand others speech, Cannot say own actually feeling. She is his neighbor, The girl who is bound by a common destiny with the grandmother.
         He really looks like an elder brother, Leads her to go to school, Accompanies her to play, Listens to her chirp with a smile grasps the speech.
         He only uses the hand signal and she converses, Possible she to be able to read his each look. Gazes at in her vision from elder brother, She knew he has likes oneself.

他是个哑巴,虽然能听懂别人的话,却说不出自己的真实感受。她是他的邻居,和外婆相依为命。
         他的确像个哥哥一样,领着她上学,陪着她玩耍,含笑听着她唧唧喳喳的讲话,领会她话中的意思。
         他只用手语和她交谈,而她能明白他的意思,可能她能读懂他的每一个表情。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Afterwards, She finally tests went to college, Extremely happy, He then starts to go all out to make money, Then sends continuously for her. She has not rejected.
        Finally, She has graduated, Started the work. Then, she said firmly to him that, “Elder brother, I must marry to you!” He looked like only the frightened rabbit to escape, again is not willing to see her, how regardless of she does entreat.
        Do you think i pity you? Do you think i appreciate you? no, i've fallen in love with you since i was12。But, She can not obtain his reply.

后来,她终于考上了大学,开心极了。他却开始拼命挣钱,然后不断地寄钱给她供她读书。她并没有拒绝。
         终于,她毕业了,参加了工作。这时,她坚定地对他说:“哥,我一定要嫁给你!”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
          她对他说:“你以为我是同情你吗?想对你报恩吗?不是,我12岁时就爱上你了。”可是,她得不到他的答复。

One day, She has been admitted to the hospital suddenly. He has scared, Runs looks at him. Doctor said, In her throat steadily a lump, Although has excised, Destroyed the vocal cord actually, Possibly again also could not deliver the speech. On hospital bed, Her tearful eyes dance gaze he, Therefore they married.
       Very many years, Nobody listens to them to deliver a speech. They use the hand, With pen,  Converses with the look, Shares is joyful and is sad. They became have loved the object which the men and women envied. The people said,That pair of how happy mute husbands and wives!
      Love could not prevent god of death arrival, He abandoned her to walk first.
      The people feared she cannot undergo loses lover's attack to comfort her。By now, She takes back gazes at his portrait after-image the dull crazy vision, Opens the mouth to say suddenly that,“He walked.”
     The rumor has revealed ............

有一天,她突然住进了医院。他吓坏了,跑去探望她。医生说,她喉咙里长了一个肿块,尽管已经被切除了,声带却意外被破坏了,可能她再也讲不了话了。病床上,她泪眼矇眬的注视着他,于是,他们结婚了。
      很多年过去了,没有人听他们讲过一句话。他们用手、用笔、用眼色交谈,分享着生活中的喜悦和悲伤。他们成了男男女女羡慕的一对爱侣。人们说,“那一对哑巴夫妻多么幸福啊!”
      但爱情阻挡不了死神的降临,他离开了她,先去了那个世界。人们担心她经受不住失去爱侣的打击,纷纷来安慰她。到这时,她收回注视着他遗像的呆痴迷失的目光,突然开口说了句:“他还是走了。
     谎言已经被揭穿了……

Gazes at in her vision from elder brother, She knew he has likes oneself.

她用她的洞察力注视着这位大哥哥,她发现他是她喜欢的人。
He looked like only the frightened rabbit to escape, again is not willing to see her, how regardless of she does entreat.
他好像看见鬼一样逃避。他再也不愿看见她,不管她怎么乞求。

评分人数

• yy2235

用她的想象力注视着大哥哥,她知道他有喜欢她自己。
He looked like only the frightened rabbit to escape, again is not willing to see her, how regardless of she does entreat.
他看起来就像是受伤的小兔想要逃,又不愿意看到她,不管她怎样的恳求。

评分人数

• yy2235

Real love.

评分人数

• yy2235

从哥哥眼里看着注视自己的目光,她知道他有多喜欢自己
他好像意识受惊的兔子一样逃走了,不再愿意看她,不管她的乞求。

I have read this story before, but every time I read again ,I also moved by this

评分人数

• yy2235

她凝注着他的眼神,她知道她喜欢她。
他好像意识受惊的兔子一样逃走了,不再愿意看她,不管她的乞求

This is true  love

评分人数

• yy2235

从哥哥注视自己的眼神中,她知道哥哥是喜欢她的;
他看起来像是一只受到惊吓的,只想逃跑的兔子,不管她怎么恳求,不愿意再见到她;

评分人数

• yy2235

用她的洞察力注视着兄长,发现他是喜欢自己的。

评分人数

• yy2235

透过凝视她的长兄的眼光,她知道他喜欢她自己。
他就像一只受惊的兔子一样的逃走了,以后再也不想见她,不管她怎样乞求。

评分人数

• yy2235

从哥哥凝视她的眼神中,她知道哥哥喜欢自己。

他像只受到惊吓的兔子一样逃开了,无视她的祈求,也不愿见她。

评分人数

• yy2235

顶一下,不错不错....

从哥哥凝视她的眼神中,她看到了哥哥也像她爱哥哥一样爱着她。
(在听到女孩说要嫁给他的时候)此时他就像一只受惊的小兔子,不顾她的苦苦哀求,惊慌地逃离了她,不愿意再见到她。
这个故事以前看过,很凄美

很感人!!

这里高手如云啊,翻译的很好,这样的帖子很有意思,不但看到了感人的爱情故事,还增加了趣味性,也让大家动了脑子。

狂顶啊!!!很感人!!!

I heard the story before,but read again is still moved

好文章!学习下,谢谢!