听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 »  Marc Terenzi -《love to be loved by you》
返回列表 发帖

Marc Terenzi -《love to be loved by you》

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 歌词:   I can't believe I'm standing here 我不敢相信我一直在这里等了这么多年   Been waiting for so many years and 等了这么多年   Today I found the Queen to reign my heart 直至今日才找到支配我的心灵的皇后   You changed my life so patiently 你让我的生命变得坚韧   And turned it into something good and real 并且把很多事情变得美好而真实   I feel just like I felt in all my dreams 我觉得就像我在梦中的感受那样   There are questions hard to answer 有很多问题很难回答   Can't you see 你不知道吗?   Baby,tell me how can I tell you 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你   That I love you more than life 我爱你胜过我的生命   Show me how can I show you 告诉我我该怎么让你看到   That I'm blinded by your light 我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛   When you touch me I can touch you 当你抚摸我时我能   To find out the dream is true 感觉到梦是真实的   I love to be loved by you 我愿意你爱我   You're looking kind of scared right now 现在的你看起来害怕    You're waiting for the wedding vows 你在等待婚姻的誓言   But I don't know if my tongue's able to talk 但是我不知道我能不能开口说话   Your beauty is just blinding me 你的美丽让我失明   Like sunbeams on a summer stream and 就像夏日河流上的一缕阳光   I gotta close my eyes to protect me 我只能闭上眼睛保护自己   Can you take my hand and lead me 请你牵着我的手带我   From here please 离开这里。。。   yeah...yeah...   Baby,tell me how can I tell you 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你   That I love you more than life 我爱你胜过我的生命   Show me how can I show you 告诉我我该怎么让你   That I'm blinded by your light 看到我被你的光芒刺伤了的眼睛   When you touch me I can touch you 当你抚摸我时   To find out the dream is true 我能感觉到梦是真实的   I love to be loved 我愿意你爱我   I need to be loved 我需要你爱我   I love to be loved by you 我愿意你来爱我   I know they're gonna say our love's not 我知道他们说我们的爱不足以   strong enough to last forever 坚定到永远   And I know they're gonna say that we'll 我也知道他们会说因为艰难的环境   give up because of heavy weather 我们放弃我们的爱   But how can they understand 但是他们怎么能够理解   that our love is just heaven sent 我们的爱正是上天给予我们的   We keep on going on and on cause 让我们一直拥有着它   this is where we both belong? 因为它属于我们两个   Baby,tell me how can I tell you 宝贝,告诉我,我该怎么告诉你   That I love you more than life 我爱你胜过我的生命   Show me how can I show you 告诉我我该怎么让你看到   That I'm blinded by your light 我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛   When you touch me I can touch you 当你抚摩我时   To find out the dream is true 我能感觉到梦是真实的   I love to be loved 我愿意你爱我   I need yes I need to be loved 我需要你爱我   I love to be loved by you 我愿意你来爱我   Yes I love to be loved by you 是的,我愿意你来爱我……

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 I was moved by this song when I was listening.

if i was that girl,i certainly fall in love

回复 3# tingroom

Yeah,I have the same idea with you.

I hear this song before.i move by this song too

回复 5# yo1

it is really a touching song. Like it.

返回列表