听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.04.19(1)
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.04.19(1)

Last year, Google said a cyberattack from China had attempted to get information from the Gmail accounts of human rights activists. Google also expressed concerns about censorship. So Google relocated its Chinese search engine from the mainland to Hong Kong.
去年,谷歌声称来自中国的网络攻击试图从Gmail账户获取信息。谷歌还对审查制度表示了关注。因此谷歌将业务从内地转到了香港。
The company is also facing new problems at home. A federal judge in New York has ruled against its plan to put millions of books online.
谷歌在美国国内也面临一些新问题。纽约一位联邦法官否决了该公司把数百万册图书放上互联网的计划。
Google wants to create a digital library of all the world's books. It reached a one hundred twenty-five million dollar deal in two thousand eight with groups representing writers and publishers.

谷歌希望建立一个囊括全世界所有图书的数字图书馆。2008年,谷歌和代表作家及出版社的一些组织达成一项1.25亿美元的协议。
Google agreed to create a system to pay copyright holders when their works are used online.
谷歌同意建立一个体系,当在网上使用著作权所有人的作品时会支付报酬。
But Judge Denny Chin rejected the proposed settlement. He said it gives Google monopoly control of the book search market. But he left open the possibility for a new plan.
但是法官陈卓光(Denny Chin)否决了该和解协议。该法官表示,这将导致谷歌垄断图书搜索市场。但他保留了谷歌提出新方案的可能性。
On a similar issue, Baidu says it has removed almost three million documents from its library. Writers have complained that Baidu did not have permission for their works to appear on its document-sharing site.
在类似的事件中,百度表示已从其图书馆(即百度文库)中删除了大约300万份文档。作家们投诉称百度并未获得将其作品放到文档分享网站的许可。

i feel so good ,i like voa english very much!

I like voa speciel English very much ,i hope the topic wil keep on.

thanks for your share

返回列表