听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Talking about your jobs
返回列表 发帖

Talking about your jobs

Hi honeys,are you a student or a worker? what is your major or what is your job? Just tell us and share your working /studying experience with us.Or just tell us if you are working happy,and if the work is your dream work.

I am a worker,and working on an inport and export company as a documenter,every day I should communicate with foreign customer and chinese goverment.I have good impression on the foreign friends,they are profession and effecient,not like our goverment,even though you just want someone to sign the document will take serval days.I want to say there is not effeciency in the goverment.One is the worst that the goverment offical is not impolite,that always make me crazy,sometimes I really want to discuss with them,and tell them their salary come from our tax,they shouldn't sevice me like that.But I give up at last,I know it doesn't work.

My job needs patience and careful,and good communication,compare with sales people,there has little pressure but the sallry also is a little.Some days in the future when I want to earn much money,I will do the sales work.

回复 1# meijuan

It's very wonderful that you work in an import and export company.That's also my dream.I am trying my best to improve my English ability so that I can get the job in an import and export company.Communicating with foreigners is the fastest way to improve our listening and speaking English ability.I admire you so much.

Now I work in a joint venture company as a secretary to the general manager ,my boss is from Hongkong.Sometimes I am very busy,but sometimes I am very free.Because I have less work to do while my boss is on business outside.
I have no chance to chat with foreigners in English here.Sometimes I receive mails from foreign customers and I reply them by mail too.

I have a dream of working in an import and export company.I hope that my dream can come true someday.

评分人数

• meijuan

回复 2# xiaomeixin

xiaomeixin,I belive that your dream will come ture in the future.You are full passionate and also patien,and study hard every day.I adirm you so much,I am too lazy now, my english is not good,I need to learn,but can't keep going.Learn from you,I should study hard too. Come on,for our dream!

回复 3# meijuan

C'mon.If we spare no efforts to do one thing,we will succeed some day.Just believe ourselves.

返回列表