听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 是时候:孙燕姿要的幸福已完成
返回列表 发帖

是时候:孙燕姿要的幸福已完成

本帖最后由 凉茶 于 2011-4-19 18:46 编辑

On March 31, singing sensation Stefanie Sun quietly registered her marriage to a mysterious bearded man whom she has been dating for five years.
歌坛天后孙燕姿被爆于上月31日,和交往五年的神秘“胡须男”秘密登记结婚。

A Lianhe Wanbao reporter made the discovery while checking the Registry of Marriages website. Sun’s real name, Sng Ee Tze, was listed as being married to Nadim Van Der Ros (born April 1977). The singer has always been extremely private and kept a low-profile with regards to her love life.
《联合晚报》的记者称无意在婚姻注册网站上发现孙燕姿和男友纳迪姆(出生于1977年)已经提交注册申请(按照新加坡制度,正式登记结婚则要等到申请后的21天至3个月内)。而孙燕姿对爱情生活一向很低调,很少对外公开。

Sun has only recently returned to the entertainment scene with her new album, It’s Time, after a 4-year hiatus. Her relationship has been the focus of the media this past month as she promoted her new album.
蛰伏4年后,孙燕姿前不久刚刚发行了新专辑《It's time 是时候》。上月发行新专辑的燕姿的恋情也成为媒体关注的焦点。

When asked about her marriage plans, she simply said she would get around to it when she had the time. She did reveal in early April though, that she would marry earlier than Jolin Tsai; as well as her intention to have four children. Who would’ve thought she was already secretly wedded at the time!
当问及何时结婚,燕姿只是说有时间会考虑。但是,四月初,她也透露会比蔡依林先结婚,并希望婚后有四个宝宝。可是谁能料到那时候她已经秘密结婚了呢?

■ 好友祝福

林俊杰:真的要好好恭喜你!!你做到了!
黄子佼:人生新开始,一定要幸福!
李伟菘:你要的幸福,在不远处。
黄雅莉:老大,这么算起来,你从长沙回家就嫁人啦!?噢……你一定要狠狠的幸福~

low-profile:低调
with regards to 涉及到
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• davy10

last night  , i saw her on TV
her fans call her bird's nest ,i like the name , it's funny .

回复 2# davy10

bird's nest ?燕子归巢了吗~?吼吼~~确实很有趣了~

I rarely read the news about singers.

回复 4# xiaomeixin

呵呵~~那我以后多找几篇发发~~

回复 5# 凉茶

好 啊

回复 6# xiaomeixin

返回列表