听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第158期】内地孕妇赴香港生产
返回列表 发帖

【第158期】内地孕妇赴香港生产

近日有媒体报道说内地有大量孕妇去香港生小孩。报道一出,引起了很大的争论。有人说这是为了逃避国家计划生育政策的错误行为,有人说这是为了满足个人喜欢小孩的私欲的行为,也有人认为这样做给香港政府提出了巨大的挑战。对此,你有何见解?欢迎和我们分享你的观点。
Recently,it's  reported that  a large number of pregnants  iin the mainland went to Hong Kong to give birth. when the nesw cameout,it caused a rise to great controversy. Some say it has broken the law of planning policy in order to avoid erroneous behavior, others say it is to meet the individual desires to having children, and some people think it has proposed a huge challenge to Hong Kong Government  . In this regard, what are your views? We welcome and share your views.

It’s beyond me.for this,i can't konw what to say.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

In this way,there are many people want to have two or three childrens,HongKong is a good place to avoid the law in mainland.
But in my opion,if i have enough money,i also choose HongKong for give birth,not only the good medical technical but also the good environment,it can make my son/daughter grow up healthy.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

i think most of the parents go to Hongkong for the better environment there. well, it is just a baby borning, you can do it in mainland too.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

返回列表