听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第159期】富豪移民
返回列表 发帖

【第159期】富豪移民

在中国,随着社会经济的发展,越来越多的人正在变成千万富豪甚至是亿万富豪。最近有报道称有27%的富豪已经完成了投资移民,而70%的人正在考虑投资移民。有人说中国富豪人数不断攀高说明中国经济的持续发展,但是也有人说投资移民或许会对中国经济的发展产生一定的负面影响。对此,你是怎么看待的呢?

In China, with social and economic development, more and more people are becoming millionaires or even billionaires. Recently it is  reported that 27%  of them have completed investment immigration, while 70% of people are considering investing in immigrants. Some people say that constantly rising number of wealthy in China indicates that China's sustained economic development, but some say business migrants will weak China's economic development and may have some negative impact on chian's economy. In this regard, how do you think of it?welcome to share us with your idea.

Those business migrants who have clear hands?

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Hard to say,every coin has two sides.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Firstly, why? Why do chinese people want to migrate? For a better life? For a lower tax? For a perfect societal management system?
Minister Wen said we chinese people are going to have a rich&honor life. For rich life, refer to the price of commandities, especially the house price. For honor, it is pitiful that "My father isn't Li Gang".
Anyway, we have to build a fair social management system, but not to criticize immigration.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

This phenomenon is absolute normal thing. Everyone wants to live in a peace, good environment place. If most of chinese have ability for immigration ,they all do it without hesitation.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 3# tingroom

yeah . i do agree with you . it is really tough for us to say whether it is good for our country  or not .

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 2# dragon520

sorry,i don't agree with you for that bad are always the few.i think most of them are innercent.

in any case ,millionare's life doesn't matter much to me .I' m just a common person .

回复 8# xuxiaolin

why not try your best to be one of them?

回复 9# 吉祥猪

I am be proud of a common person.

two ideas come up my mind.

First we canot blame the immigrants, because everybody have the choice to choose their lives, if they really did a good job, they just diserve what they like, and I have been Canada for two years, the environment there is pretty fresh and people are friendly.

Second, China is experencing hign economic growth now, and there are lots of opportunities, so I believe many young people would like to stay in China for their dreams, so we should be optimistic about this. And I really don't agree immigration will do harm to Chinese ecomic, it's just a small part, and the immigrants have already done sth for our country.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

it's seems that  stranges can be found in china

回复 12# lghmhw

so the strange can be found overseas.

maybe

返回列表