听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月26日故事:一个选择,会改变你的生活
返回列表 发帖

4月26日故事:一个选择,会改变你的生活

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

This evening I met a friend at a local bar. She brought her laptop along so she could show me some of her latest digital art designs.  As we chatted and scrolled through her artwork, the laptop suddenly started making an unhealthy buzzing noise, then the screen flickered on and off and then cut off completely.  And as we both stared at one another in dismay, the funky smell of fried computer circuits consumed our nostrils.
          今天傍晚,我在当地的一个酒吧遇到了一个朋友。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
就在我们谈论和浏览她的作品时,电脑突然发出了一阵不正常的嗡嗡声,随后屏幕不停的闪烁,直至完全关机。我们诧异地盯着对方,却闻到了一股难闻的焦味。
         I grabbed the laptop off the bar to inspect it and the problem instantly revealed itself. The bottom of the laptop was soaking wet and an empty, spilt water glass rested against the side of her purse just behind where the laptop was sitting.  In the midst of us chatting and shifting the laptop’s 17 inch screen back and forth, we somehow spilt a glass of water that the bartender had inadvertently placed behind the screen, which was out of our view.
          我抓起了电脑,走出酒吧。一检查,问题马上就明了了。电脑的底部被浸湿了,水杯翻倒在了她的钱包旁,里面的水全翻了出来,而恰巧那电脑就放在钱包的前面。我们谈论时反复地移动那17寸的屏幕,就这样打翻了服务生送来的一杯水,他无意地放在了屏幕的后面,这也是我们没有预料到的。
        When life throws us nasty curveballs like this, it typically doesn’t make any sense to us, and our natural emotional reaction might be to get extremely upset and scream obscenities at the top of our lungs.  But how does this help our dilemma?  Obviously, it doesn’t.
         当生活给我们出类似于这种棘手的难题时,对我们来说根本不算什么,我们自然的情绪反应可能会感到非常沮丧,想要声嘶力竭地尖叫。但这样会帮我们脱离困境吗?显然不会。
         The smartest, and oftentimes hardest, thing we can do in these kinds of situations is to be more tempered in our reactions.  To want to scream obscenities, but to wiser and more disciplined than that.  To remember that emotional rage only makes matters worse.  And to remember that tragedies are rarely as bad as they seem, and even when they are, they give us an opportunity to grow stronger.
          在这些情况下,我们只需在反应中锻炼自己,这也是最聪明,通常也是最难的事。与其出口污言,不如使自己变的更明智,更具约束力。留有狂怒的情绪只会使事情变得更糟,而记住这些不幸的遭遇却不像它们本身那么糟,反而是一个让我们变得更坚强的机会。
          Every difficult moment in our lives is accompanied by an opportunity for personal growth and creativity.  But in order to attain this growth and creativity, we must first learn to control our emotions.  We must recognize that difficulties pass like everything else in life.  And once they pass, all we’re left with are our unique experiences with each other and this crazy world, and the lessons we’ve learned along the way.
          在
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
但我们必须首先要学会控制自己的情绪,这样才能把握住这个机会。必须承认,困难是我们生命中的一个个过客,就像其他东西一样。一旦经历过这些困难,我们拥有的不仅是和他人以及这个疯狂世界的独特的经历,还有从中学到的教训。
           Life is short.  Our thoughts steer our reality.  We already know this.  The choice is ours to make.
           生命是短暂的,
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
我们早就知道了这点。选择,由我们自己做。

She brought her laptop along so she could show me some of her latest digital art designs.
她把她的笔记本拿来了,一便她能给我展示她那些最新的数码艺术设计
Our thoughts steer our reality.
我们要想着驾驭我们的现实社会。

评分人数

• yy2235

She brought her laptop along so she could show me some of her latest digital art designs.
她拿来她的笔记本以便向我展示她最近的数码艺术设计。
我们的思想决定着我们的现实。

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 1# yy2235

她一直拿着电脑以便向我展示最新的数码艺术设计。
    我们的思想反映我们的现实。

评分人数

• yy2235

她拿出她的笔记本电脑以便向我展示她最新的数码艺术设计。
我们的思想决定着我们的现实状况。

评分人数

• yy2235

她带着她的笔记本过来给我展示她最新的数码艺术设计
Every difficult moment in our lives is accompanied by an opportunity for personal growth and creativity.  
我们生活中的每一个困境都伴随这一个个人成长和创造力的机会
Our thoughts steer our reality
我们的思想决定行动

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 5# Blueleaf

You  are  kiding  ?

她带了笔记本电脑来,好给我展示一些她最近的数码艺术设计。
我们的想法决定我们的现状。

评分人数

• yy2235

她带了便携笔记本电脑所以她可以给我展示她的最新数据和设计。
我们的思维引导实际。

评分人数

• yy2235

Our thoughts steer our reality

返回列表