听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 2011年04月30日 每日一译
返回列表 发帖

2011年04月30日 每日一译

review:

1,许多这样的义务会引起各种问题和纠纷。
many of these obligations can give rise to problems and complications .
2,这种袭击事故确实引起了我们对员工健康和安全的担忧,我们十分重视员工的人身安全。
such an incident does give rise to health and safety concerns , and we take the safety of our staff very seriously.

have an impact on "对······有影响"

for instance :

1,therefore they would have an impact on bringing prices under control .
那么他们应该能够掌控石油价格带来的影响。
2,the Olympics will have an impact on everything in Beijing, it will affect every aspect of life in the city .
   奥运会的召开对北京的方方面面将产生重大的影响,它将会影响到城市生活的各个方面。、

practice :

1,虽然有一些钱的确会影响我们的快乐程度,拥有很多钱则不然。、
2,这活生生的例子证明我的信念的确对小孩有所影响,这激励我继续把这一信念与别人分享。

try to translate these sentence  into english .

reference :

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1,虽然有一些钱的确会影响我们的快乐程度,拥有很多钱则不然。
Though money will have an impact on our happiness,lots of mouey will not.
The example turns out my belief is indeed having an impact on children.These will encourage me to share the belief with others continuly.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

asdsad

回复 3# davis081

don't be lazy ! you should try your best to translate these sentences into english or Chinese . you will make grear progress through practice . come on !

1.Though having some money really have an impact on our level of happiness, having a lot of money does not.
2.The actual examples prove that my belief does have an impact on kids, which will inspire me to continue sharing the belief with people.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

1,虽然有一些钱的确会影响我们的快乐程度,拥有很多钱则不然。
Money do have an impact on our happiness,but lots of money do not.
The vivid example proves that our belief indeed have an impact on children.These will encourage me to share the belief with others continuly.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

Although somemoney surely has an impact on our hapiness ,  instead of having much money.
These lively examples proved my belief do has an impact on children ,it courage me to continue to share the bilief to others.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

回复 4# 陈秀玲

HAhaha!!First,I believe I am competent to translate it in oral and do it well in my brain. Second, I think that sevral simple letters are the best way to save tome to compare with your answer. And am I lazy?? perhaps!! But I think that is nothing special!!

回复 8# davis081

maybe you are right . but a world of people are not sure that whether they translate these sentences into english are right or not . they need our help ! we ought to help them with our heart and soul ! if you hold the idea that you are competent enough to these simple sentences , then you can try to help others . I think they will grateful for your enthusiastic help .

1.Though a little money indeed have an impact on our happy level, a lot of money is quite different.
2.Those lively examples prove my belief indeed have an impact on children ,which would encourage me share it with others.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

回复 9# 陈秀玲

OK!!!From what you said above I can tell that you deserve to be a just, kind-heart,and even full of responsible sense girl. I like the way you are and you make me feel interested to know you. However, what I have learned and am learning is all by my effort and It's been a long time when I get into my college. So, I have been used to doing that and I have no idea to help others. What's more, those topics you published are good and I like it.

回复 9# 陈秀玲

I have no idea how to help them or I don't like do that.

回复 11# davis081

thanks for your admiring ! just try your best to find out the mistakes that other people have made , and then help them correct  the mistakes . encourage others to study english well as possible as you can .

返回列表