听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.05.03(1)
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.05.03(1)

(1)___________________. Many of them are young Tea Party activists, supporters of a very limited role for government and low taxes, and they say they want to change the way things are done in Washington.
其中很多人都是年轻的茶党活动人士,他们支持大量限制政府职能,降低税率。他们还说希望能够改变华盛顿做事的方式。
Incoming Republican Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania told the CBS News program "Face the Nation" (2)________________来自宾夕法尼亚州的共和党议员迈克.凯利在美国哥伦比亚广播公司“面向全国”节目中说,"My early time here in this city, it is so different than where I come from, because I live in a real world where people actually have to use their own money to pay for things," said Kelly. "So, this idea that you can keep doing this or doing that ... and I love this fact that 'We are going to pay for it.' 'We' are not paying for anything, not 'we' in Washington. The people, the American taxpayer pays for everything. (3)_______________________________."
他说:“我来到这座城市不久,这跟我的家乡差别巨大。因为我生活的是一个真实的世界,那里人们付帐是要花自己的钱的。所以,这种你可以不断做这做那的想法......以及‘我们会付帐’的现实我很喜欢。但是,‘我们’不会为所有东西付帐,这个‘我们’不是在华盛顿的‘我们’,是人民。美国纳税人要为一切付帐。”
Democratic lawmaker Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida told CBS the election campaign is over and Republicans need to stop talking about the "real world" and embrace the hard work of actually governing.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

o

87 new republicans housemembers will be   Wednesday
he experiences culture shock when he arrived
   such a diconnect between this town and the rest of the world

评分人数

1 87 new Republican House members will be swore in

2 he experienced culture shock when he arrived.

3 This would bother me. There's such disconnect between this town and the rest of the world.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

这个议员在讲这段话时候似乎很激动。

he experiences the cultural shock when he arrived.

返回列表