听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 你?了解自己吗?
返回列表 发帖

你?了解自己吗?

对于旁人你可以说出TA是怎样的一个人。但你知道自己吗,。。了解自己吗。 成为一个独一无二的人? 你心里那份冲劲和热情你知道吗?Talking about   something。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

i am easy going and honest.

评分人数

• kuangye678

I always do something depend my feeling and no reason.
I am an perceptual girl

评分人数

• kuangye678

i am easy going so i have many friends.but i am shy so i can't do something like speaking with fervour and assurance.sometime i also have no patience and passion.

评分人数

• yo1

回复 4# kuangye678

Such you is good .

回复 2# tingroom

haha,you are a good people...

in fact ,i don't really know myself,sometimes ,i even can't understand what i did.

评分人数

• yo1

I just know i'm a women at home.most of time at home alone.but i never think i'm loney,haha~

评分人数

• yo1

回复 8# 亚麻迷

Your state is good..A person can do many things.

回复 7# yangli550714126

amybe  You can redefine  youself .

Sometimes I'm optimistic,but sometimes I'm silent yet.Not only that,my friend said I have a good temper

评分人数

• yo1

to be honest, I sometimes feel very lonely and unhappy, because somebody makes me sick ! I don't like them ! they are rather hypocritical . I would not like to be in a good connection with the person who are so double-faced ! I hate them ! but i can not ignore them apparently, as they are still my classmates . so boring```````

评分人数

• yo1

回复 11# 莎莎dawn

A lot of people that like you.haha

回复 12# 陈秀玲

Sometimes I just like you.But I know the only can do is happy everyday .I hope you happy every day.bless you friend

回复 12# 陈秀玲

Yeah,we all have the people youl like and you dislike.I also have the latter one,she is my boss,you know,I never be hate the people as this,she is means and sick,and never be responsible for her mistakes,always shout for others.Look,facing this person ,we have no choice but to bear it.Then your mind will turn strong and also not be unhappy.

回复 13# yo1

Yeah,that's a public personal.

回复 15# 莎莎dawn

to tell the truth,i don't understand myself many times

No one can know himself clearly.I can't either.And different people have different ideas of me.Some people think that I am a careful and optimistic girl.Some people think I am a polite and less wrods person.

评分人数

• yo1

I think I know little about myself. I think I am a hardworking and  purposeful man. But it turns out that I always lose myself and wasting my time doing something meaningless. Maybe my self-control ability is so weak. I must strenghten  it.

返回列表