听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2011-5-5故事:状元和乞丐
返回列表 发帖

2011-5-5故事:状元和乞丐

please read the story carefully,then tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

One day one of God’s messengers descended to the world and happened to meet an eminent monk who was telling fortunes for two boys. The monk pointed at one of the boys saying “Number One Scholar”, and at another one “Beggar”.
         Twenty years later, the messenger came down to the world again. When he saw the previous two boys, he was puzzled about the outcome: the original “Number One Scholar” now became a beggar while the original “Beggar” turned into a Number One Scholar instead.
        So the messenger went to ask God.
        God answered, “I endow everyone with talent, which only decides one third of his destiny while the rest lies in how he grasps it.”
         Life is just like this.

有一天,上帝的使者来到了人间。他碰到了一位高僧正在为两个孩子占卜前程。高僧指着其中一个孩子说“状元”,然后又指着另一个孩子说“乞丐”。
       20年后,上帝的使者又来到了人间,看到了先前的那两个孩子,结果让他百思不得其解:当初的“状元”如今成了乞丐,而当初的“乞丐”反而成了状元。
        于是,使者去问上帝。
        上帝说:“我赋予每个人的天分只决定他命运的三分之一,其余的则在于他如何去把握。”
        人生就是这样。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• yy2235

Thank you for your story.

本帖最后由 shenjunqun 于 2011-5-5 11:00 编辑

he was puzzled about the outcome.结果让他百思不得其解
好翻译
I endow everyone with talent, which only decides one third of his destiny while the rest lies in how he grasps it.”
我想这时是一个很好懂得道理,但是却不是那么容易实现的。加油

评分人数

• yy2235

Our destiny is in our hands.Whatever the talent and wealth we have ,we should try our best to grasp the opportulities.

评分人数

• yy2235

I endow everyone with talent, which only decides one third of his destiny while the rest lies in how he grasps it

评分人数

• yy2235

some cliche

顶一下,不错不错....

返回列表