听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 当索尼遇上黑客
返回列表 发帖

当索尼遇上黑客

当索尼遇上黑客

Sony Corp.  warned its 77 million PlayStation Network and Qriocity online service customers that their credit-card data, billing addresses and other personal information may have been stolen by a hacker.
索尼近日发布了PlayStationNetwork受到攻击的相关信息,提醒PlayStation Network和Qriocity7700万用户注意自己的个人信息很可能遭到黑客窃取,包括信用卡数据、账单地址及其它信息。

“While there is no evidence at this time that credit-card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility,” Patrick Seybold, a Sony spokesman, said on the company blog page. The hacker obtained user-provided names, e-mail addresses, birth dates, log-in information and purchase history, Seybold said.
尽管现在没有证据显示用户的信用卡数据已经被获取,但我们不能排除这种可能性。索尼发言人Patrick Seybold称一个未经受权的个人已经获取了用户信息:姓名、地址、国家、邮箱地址、出生日期、登录信息和消费记录等。

Sony shut down both services April 20. Some features were expected to be restored within a week, Seybold said. The company recommends that people change their passwords and user IDs when service is restored and to do the same elsewhere if they reuse the same login data with other businesses.
索尼于本月20号关闭了网络,一周内恢复部分服务。索尼建议用户修改密码和邮箱地址,如果用户在线其他服务注册了相同的密码和邮箱地址,最好也修改密码及邮箱地址。

The Tokyo-based company has hired a security firm to conduct a complete investigation into the intrusion and is rebuilding the system to offer more protection, Seybold said in the blog posting.
Seybold在博客声明,东京总部通过外部安全公司就非法侵入进行彻查,索尼还在重建网站系统,加强保护措施。

i stand on the hacker side

回复 2# davy10

why?

I stay neutral on this issue!

回复 3# tingroom

i don't like sony

I don't use sony

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages。

回复 6# kobe

我曾经用过SONY的CD机和一款相机。好像以后也就木有怎么用他们家的呐!

回复 7# yy2235