听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » never " give up "
返回列表 发帖

never " give up "

my dear friend , how  are you going these days ? are you striving to study or work hard for achieving your goals? did you feel frustrated ,when you were in trouble ? did you have a faith that you wanted to let your dream off ? don't be upset and give it up , if you wanna be a successful person in the future . no matter what a bad situation ,where we stand in , we ought to insist on our aim ! it is not easy for us to set up a goal for ourselves and hence we should stick to the end ! come on !

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

A good article. I alway set up a goal for myself, but it seems that it's really hard to achieve it

评分人数

回复 2# 李武军

so you should stick to your faith and practice more ! if you let it off now , you won't gain anything ! thereby , never "give up " , just go ahead ! come on !

评分人数

回复 3# 陈秀玲

Ok, I will try my best to keep on. I will finish it. Thank you , you encourage me a lot

回复 4# 李武军

that's good !

You will be succeed someday,for you hard working.

评分人数

• Sanmal

"Never give up" is easy to say than to do.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Boredom!!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# xiaomeixin

thanks for your support !

回复 7# dragon520

that's right ! but the perseverance of different people is not the same ! for me , I would pay all my effort to do what I wanna achieve . i will stick to my faith forever !

回复 8# davis081

did you say you were very wearisome ?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-5-10 15:44 编辑

You are so lovely a  girl, and alway be full of hopes to the future and life.I'm glad to come here and know you all of having dreams .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# 莎莎dawn

yeah ! we should pursue our goals here together !

never give up,I agree with you,so, Let us do it better together.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 14# miffy930

yeah! go ahead!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 11# 陈秀玲

No, concerning what you write  I have read many many times on some books  or some celebrated dictums,so I think it is really nothing special for me and I have awareness about what I should do and not do. I wrote what I really thought, and is there any questions??

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I have a dream and I will never give up.No matter  how difficult it is ~~~

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 17# 坏坏毛蛋

yes!we should never give up our dreams ! come on !

回复 16# davis081

no question ! you are a capable person . but from your words , it seems that your tone is not very well . that sounds terrible .

,i stand up for you .maybe we do often say "never give up " , whereas, it is really hard to insist on when we feel frustrated . i sincerely hope we are all brave sailors ,and we can brave the wind and waves

返回列表