听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2011-5-10故事:把时间抛在身后
返回列表 发帖

2011-5-10故事:把时间抛在身后

please read the story carefully,then tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

The old monk often took the young monk to the hill outside the temple to recite the lection.
        One day the young monk said to the old monk,"How slowly the time goes!"
        The old monk said,"You can have a try like this---in the morning sit to the west to read; and in the afternoon sit to the east to read."
        At the master's advice, the young monk recited the lection against the sun. By and by he neglected the passage of time.
         The next day he told the old monk ,"Master, you're so masterly that I forget time with a switch of direction and absorb myself in the lection."
          The old monk said,"Whatever you do, only you leave time behind you can you focus on it selflessly."

老和尚经常带着小和尚到寺院外面的山坡上诵读经文。
        有一天,小和尚对老和尚说:“时间过得真慢呀!”
        老和尚说:“你这样试试。上午,你面朝西边坐着读;下午,你面朝东边坐着读。”
       小和尚照老和尚的话去做,背对着太阳诵读经文。渐渐的他就忽略了时间的快慢。
        第二天,他对老和尚说,“师傅真高明,这一转换方向,我就忘记了时间,整个心思都浸在这经文里了。”
        老和尚说:“无论做什么事,只有把时间放在身后,才能做到全神贯注,达到一种忘我的境界。”

Forgetting the time hanppend to too less for me ,becase I always lived in waiting.Maybe ,I should take the young monk's measure.

评分人数

• yy2235

forget the time to concentrite oneself

评分人数

• yy2235

Whatever you do, only you leave time behind you.
What a philosophical sentence.

评分人数

• yy2235

a saying about time(exactly love) from Zhang Ailing: love makes people forget time, but time also makes people forget love.
Firstly when you are in love, you enjoy every minute accompanied by her/him, time goes on easily, you leave time behind. But day after day, with time going on no more passion, no more love, getting together might be a suffering to the both. It is a brutal fact.

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 3# chagnm

Does concentrite means concentrate?

If we want to get some achievement we must make ourselves absorbed in the thing we did.

评分人数

• yy2235

返回列表