听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.05.10
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.05.10

Dr. Michael Twery of the National Institutes of Health explains why.
美国国立卫生研究院的Michael Twery医生解释了原因。
MICHAEL TWERY: "(1)_______________________it sends alerting signals to our minds. It raises the level of stress hormones. It tells our heart to work harder."
MICHAEL TWERY:“每当我们呼吸缺氧时,就会给我们大脑发出警报,这会提升应激激素水平,告诉心脏更加努力工作。”
When a person stops breathing, oxygen levels in the blood decrease. This happens again and again with sleep apnea.
当人的呼吸暂停时,血液中的含氧量会降低。睡眠窒息症患者会不断发生这种情况。
MICHAEL TWERY: "And it's constantly exposing us, night after night, to periods of insufficient oxygen. The level of oxygen in our blood will actually decrease to levels that would be considered a medical emergency."
Michael Twery:“这会导致我们整晚暴露在缺氧环境中。血液含氧量可能会下降到被认为需要紧急救护的水平。”
(2)__________________________
MICHAEL TWERY: "Our heart becomes overworked and we become more vulnerable to heart attack."And also strokes. Dr. Twery led a study of about nine thousand people who had sleep apnea but no history of heart disease. The researchers followed their progress for nine years.
MICHAEL TWERY:“我们的心脏会过度劳累,也就变得越容易心脏病发作。”此外还有中风。TWERY医生主持了一项关于9000名没有心脏病史的睡眠窒息症患者的研究。研究人员对他们进行了长达九年的跟踪调查。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

whenever we want enough breath
Dr. Twery compares the effect of sleep apena to rising a car engine for a long period of time

评分人数

• Rebecca949

it's so hard

评分人数

i think it's hard for me too,but I should never give it up!

评分人数

whenever we want enough breath
compares the effect of sleep apena to rising a car engine for a long period of time

评分人数

1. whenever we run out of ... air of breath
2. Doctor Twery compairs the effect of sleep apnea to rising a car engine for a long period of time.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

还有如此难吃的粽子,我的胃里好久没装这么多米呢!

返回列表