听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » [2011-5-11]音乐欣赏【Nightwish】
返回列表 发帖

[2011-5-11]音乐欣赏【Nightwish】

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 经典英语歌曲:Nightwish—Phantom Of The Oper 《剧院魅影》中的经典唱段,Andrew Lloyd Webber(安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯)作曲,莎拉·布莱曼,安东尼奥·班德拉斯 合作演唱。 Christine: In sleep he sang to me, In dreams he came. That voice which calls to me, And speaks my name And do I dream again? For now I find, The phantom of the opera is there, Inside my mind Phantom: Sing once again with me, Our strange duet. My power over you, Grows stronger yet. And though you turn from me, To glance behind. The Phantom of the Opera is there, Inside your mind. Christine: Those who have seen your face, Draw back in fear. I am the mask you wear. Phantom: It's me they hear. Both: Your/my spirit and my/your voice, In one combined. The Phantom of the Opera is here/there Inside your/my mind/heart. Offstage: He's there, the Phantom of the Opera! Beware, The Phantom of The Opera! Phantom: In all your fantasies you always knew that man and mystery Christine: Were both in you Both: and in this labyrinth where night is blind the phantom of the opera is there/here inside your/my mind/heart. Phantom: Sing my Angel of Music Christine: He's there, The Phantom of the Opera! (Vocalizing) Phantom: Sing! Christine: (Vocalizing higher) Phantom: Sing for me! Christine: (Vocalizing higher) Phantom: Sing my angel of music! Christine: (Sings higher) Phantom: SING FOR ME! Phantom: I have brought you, To the seat of sweet music's throne. To this kingdom where all must pay homage to music, Music. You have come here. For one purpose and one alone. Since the moment I first heard you sing, I have needed you with me to serve me, to sing, For my music. My music

Super

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 I  .*★*.   .*★ *.*    ★   ★      *   ★ .’   ‘*.    .   ` . . this song

哈哈 弄了个心的图案 还歪歪着

It's sweet!!!

老歌就是好听啊。

返回列表