听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » a lot of forums
返回列表 发帖

a lot of forums

I have  a lot of accounts on various kinds of forums. I once thought that it may help me a lot. After all I have a lot of material resourses.  But after I got these, I have little time to learn them. It helps me little, but it does takes me a lot of time. Maybe time is wasted by myself. I couldn't focus. A lot of examinations are coming besides the CET6. I feel very nervous. Forums are rapier. I must use it better, or ...... I can't imagine.   Did you have the same situation as me ever?

Yes, now I have the same situation as you. But I think that you should have a rest and relax yourself.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# Sanmal

well maybe. but I think I am relaxing myself all the time.

cet6 is not that difficult,do some cet6 exam papers.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-5-12 14:59 编辑

Sometimes,we all would find many materials of learning Enlish,but that we could make full use of these resourse is very little.Maybe learning  a little by heart is more usefull than reading  a lot.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I am seldom learning English through the internet.I prefer to buy books than to use materials from the internet.Surfing the internet in a forum is just in my spare time.I won't rely on a forum to improve my English ability.

回复 4# tingroom

I want to get a high a score. I have passed it

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

thank you for your useful advice.~~~

回复 6# xiaomeixin

I have a lot of English books.but I seldom read them.Maybe I should develop a habit to read English books everyday.~~~

回复 9# 李武军

Yeah,I have the same situation with you.I've bought a lot of English books.And when I haven't finished reading this book,I bought that book.Haha...reading books is very useful for us to improve our Enlgish reading comprehension.I am sure you could speak a fluently Enlgish in the near future.

回复 10# xiaomeixin

I promise I won't let you down, I will try my best to improve my English skills.~~

for me , I haven't done any practices at all ! I don't like doing examination paper ,and I don't study it before. but now I do like reading english newspaper through the english website , which can broaden my horizon on english knowledge . I have passed CET 6 , yet the score is not high , thereby, it will be  the last time that I really do my best to have an examination of CET 6 . come on !we will have a good performance .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# 陈秀玲

We have the same situation. this is also my last time to take the CET6. Come on!!!

回复 13# 李武军

we will have a good ending . come on !

回复 14# 陈秀玲

Believe ourselves!~~~

回复 15# 李武军

of course we should believe in ourselves .

You mentioned CET6 in you log,which let me felt sad,because when I in my college,it's about 15 years before ,the first time I exam the CET6 just score 37,then I had no courage to join it again,so I just had the certificate of CET4 ,    555!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 17# alexander.zh

well ,it's ok, I am sure your English skills is good.~~~Just keep practicing.~~~

回复 11# 李武军

Good guy.I believe you.

回复 12# 陈秀玲

I admire you,for you have pasted the CET 6.

返回列表