听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第153期】食品变相涨价?
返回列表 发帖

【第153期】食品变相涨价?

如今,食品涨价在中国已经是个不争的事实,,现在有越来越多的食品纷纷提高价格,给居民生活带来了严重的影响。可是,与这些直接的涨价不同,有些产品却在变相涨价。最近有报道成百事和可口可乐纷纷缩小了饮料容量,却卖相同的价钱。对此,你是如何看待这些变相涨价的事情,或者你是如何看待食品涨价的现象。
Today, food prices rise in China is already an indisputable fact, and there are now more and more foods have  raised  thier prices, giving residents a serious life impact. However, the prices of these directly, some  products are in a disguised form of price increases. A recent report into the Pepsi and Coca-Cola Beverages have reduced capacity, but sold the same price. In this regard,  what do you think of these  disguised prices, or  what do you think of the phenomenon of rising food prices?welcome to share us with your idea.

I have nothing to say.

Coca-Cola raised from 2.5 to 2.7 Yuan in supermarket.

回复 2# dragon520

so do I ,but I think that our government should do much more to prevent the prices keeping raising.

回复 3# tingroom

really? in our school,the price for a coca is 3yuan,I cannot understand it.

For the recent 2 months, CPI have overcome 5%, compared with the former months' 4.9%, which is really a sensitive data.
For Cokecola & Pepsi, I don't care about it, I don't like soda drinks.
What a miserable life we live!

We have to accept the fact that prices rising, we don't have any other choices.This is our life.Who told us being a civilian.

回复 7# yy2235

well, the right of a civilian is to get a good life ,obviously the government should do much more to protect our right of living.

回复 6# fangnan

I do agree with you ,and now what we can do now is to save ,save and save

What all rise. Wages don't rise。  poor ah

回复 10# abc_3345

hehe,maybe this is the most disturbing thing in china.

回复 11# 吉祥猪

prices go up.but they will go down.do you believe it?who controls them?are they themselves or the government?

回复 11# 吉祥猪

maybe

回复 12# gaodaiyongbbs

I think the price will  get down slowly and slowly ,for the center bank of our country is taking all kinds of measures to stop it keeping rising.

well, the right of a civilian is to get a good life ,obviously the government should do much more to protect our right of living.

返回列表