听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 年轻人vs父母 谁更环保?你加入环保了吗?
返回列表 发帖

年轻人vs父母 谁更环保?你加入环保了吗?

Older women are generally the most fervent recyclers, says a new report on global recycling habits that turns on its head the widely-held view that young people are more green than their parents.

人们普遍认为年轻人比他们的父母更注重环保,而一份有关全球垃圾回收习惯的最新报告颠覆了该观点,认为年长女性一般最热衷于循环再利用。

How do you think that?Do you agree with that young people are more green than their parents?

My dear friends,have you had ever involve yourself in recycling?Domestic waste for recycling has become more and more important in our day-to-day life.We all should take part in protecting our globe,or our living environment will become worse and worse.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Wow,that's a deep question.In my oppion,I think that prarents are more green than us,at least for my family.I'm very sorry about that,I haven't a habit of recycling.I know our environmental problem become more and more rigorous,but I just do some the most basics,which try hard to not waste grains and throw rubbish.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# 莎莎dawn

Yeah,most of the young people don't aware of the importance of recycling.It no use looking back,just joining in it from now on.Then we can have a comfortable setting.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

Yeah,yeah,just do it at once,making more contribution to our erath.

On the way,thanks!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表