听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Giving up smoking is a behavior like gentlemen
返回列表 发帖

Giving up smoking is a behavior like gentlemen

本帖最后由 gaodaiyongbbs 于 2012-3-16 16:30 编辑

it was the end of the 80s of this century.i started to teach in a countryside junior high school.China's reform and openness just started,the economy of the country is very backward,the wage of common people like me is 50yuan or so per month.yet my enthusiazm towards the job was high ,my heart like a boy was full of hopes and excitements .i worked in high spirits all day.i always looked forward to the perfect future.i taught 3-class students,from morning to evening ,i had 4-6 classes per day without any complaint and hesit-ation.even if i felt tired but happy.to be honest ,at that time the person who engagined in teaching wasnt respected by people.the personal marriage became a serious problem which was hard to solve.mang young people jumped out of the countryside and had a jo b and a city household,want ed to find a wife who had something as i.i was suffering pain from the marriage and couldnt stand it.so
began to smoke to ask for the pleasure,sometimes a box of cigarette per day even one and a half box.it caused my cough all day i got used to smoking every day.the bad habit lasted nearly 20 years.finally in 2008,i was shocked by an old sincere teacher's words .i woke up from the terrible smoking dream.one is still alive in order not to feed oneself but the whole family.i couldnt understand the sort of responsibility to support the family until such old age.due to i regetted and felt guilty.i gave up smoking without any hesitation,nowadays,i realize deeply that smoking causes all kinds of diseases such lung disease,lung cancer etc.smoking also hurt other people around you .smoking is a bad habit that mang people think dirty ,ugly and uncivilized in public places.as is known to all ,smoking is no use for your health,good habits ,good health.

评分人数

• kuangye678

RE: Giving up smoking is a behavior like gentlemen

回复 1# gaodaiyongbbs

i made some mistakes in spelling and lines.please point out,i dont mind it ,in computer i am a beginner,

you did a great thing !

评分人数

• kuangye678

Yeah,I agree wih you.Smoking is a bad habit.I don't like the people smoke around me.

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 3# 陈秀玲

thanks a lot

回复 4# xiaomeixin

thanks a lot.

回复 1# gaodaiyongbbs

thanks for your adding points and appreciation

回复 3# 陈秀玲

thanks for your praising and clapping

回复 8# gaodaiyongbbs

I'm so proud of you~!Family is the most important in the world.My father aslo realise that smoking is not only bad for his health,but also bad for ours,so he want us be good,he quitted it,now,he has made it ~!

回复 10# 莎莎dawn

wow ! your father is so great !

回复 10# 莎莎dawn

your father is greater than me,supporting the family needs strong body and health.i think,

So ,you have decided to quit the smoking like gentlman,you are great ,too.

回复 11# 陈秀玲

Everyone's farthers are great.

Smoking is bad for both you and the people around you. Please quit it.Keep away from it. It really is a bad habit.

回复 15# 莎莎dawn

yeah , I agree with you .

回复 17# 陈秀玲

回复 1# gaodaiyongbbs

我怎么看不到别人的回复,什么原因,

回复 1# gaodaiyongbbs

看不到后面人的回复啊,怎样看到

回复 1# gaodaiyongbbs

I figure you must be an English teacher,you have had a clear and correct expression ,which so many members here are easy to understand ,and have given you great admiration,I am also one of them.
I began to smoke when I was a student in secondary technical school more than ten years ago.I didn't quit it untill I noticed my health got worse and worse .By that time I had kept that bad habit for about six years.Luckily,I decided to give it up and my health become better and better. Let's just cheer  for our not smoking days!

返回列表