听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 过半父母不认可学校开展性教育
返回列表 发帖

过半父母不认可学校开展性教育

本帖最后由 xln1120 于 2011-5-17 16:32 编辑

More than half of parents do not think sex education should be taught to children at school, according to a new survey.
根据一项新调查,超过半数的父母认为学校不应对小孩进行教育。
Many think it is inappropriate to teach children about sex, whilst others think it should be a parents' choice to inform their own child, according to a poll by baby product website babychild.org.uk.
The survey, which questioned more than 1,700 parents of children aged five to 11, found that 59 per cent do not agree with the fact that sex education is often taught to children in schools, even from a young age.
Almost half (48 per cent) of those questioned said children should be at least 13 years old before it is appropriate to teach them about sex, the survey found.
Of those that don't agree that sex education should be taught in schools, 41 per cent said it was inappropriate to teach youngsters about the subject, while one in four (28 per cent) said it should be the parents' choice to teach their own child.
A similar proportion (27 per cent) said there was no need for children to know about sex.
Contraception(避孕) was the most popular topic that parents said should be covered in sex education lessons (chosen by 65 per cent), followed by puberty(青春期) (49 per cent), homosexuality (48 per cent) and sexually transmitted infections (47 per cent).
At the moment, both primary and secondary schools have to teach pupils age-appropriate lessons about the biology of sex in science.

The survey questioned 1,732 parents between April 26 and May 4.
摘自英文阅读网

应该开

we shouldn't be so conservative. It's time to open our mind

from my perspective , it is very necessary to educate students about sex .only when they know that they won't do anything with freedom.

from my perspective , it is very necessary to educate students about sex .only when they know that t ...
陈秀玲 发表于 2011-5-28 22:41

maybe in the future, not for now

回复 5# xln1120

maybe······

surely I think it's not appropriate to teach little children about sex. they even don't know what it's about. they are too young to learn it.

返回列表