听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How to Ease Your Workload
返回列表 发帖

How to Ease Your Workload

Given all of the work that has been piled on employees at leanly staffed companies during the weak economy, it's understandable that some workers want to scale back.

在疲弱的经济环境下,很多企业精简人员,工作都压在了留守员工的身上,因此有不少员工想要给自己减负是完全可以理解的。

Almost four in 10 workers say one of the most important attributes they will look for in a new employer is a less-stressful work environment, besides competitive pay and benefits, according to a survey of more than 5,000 workers and 2,000 employers conducted in February and March by jobs website CareerBuilder.com.

在2月和3月,求职网站CareerBuilder.com对5,000多名职员和2,000多家企业进行了一项调查,40%的受访职员表示,他们在选择跳槽时,除了追求更好的薪酬福利水平外,最看重的因素之一是新公司的工作压力不要太大。

But with unemployment still high, employees may be wary about talking to their boss about working less.

不过,现在的失业率仍然很高,员工可能不敢跟老板谈减少工作量的事情。

'The recession resulted in smaller staffs, heavier workloads and longer hours. While companies have become accustomed to doing more with less, workers may be feeling stretched too thin,' says Jennifer Grasz, a spokeswoman for CareerBuilder.com. 'As the economy improves, workers are growing more confident in their job prospects and are seeking out opportunities with more manageable workloads and better work-life balance.'

CareerBuilder.com的发言人杰妮弗•格拉兹(Jennifer Grasz)说,“经济衰退导致企业的员工更为精简,工作量更大,工作时间更长。虽然企业已经习惯于利用更少的资源来办更多的事,但员工可能觉得受到了过多的压榨。随着经济的好转,员工对于就业前景的信心在增长,因此很多人开始寻找新的工作机会,希望工作量能在可控范围之内,能够更好地兼顾工作与生活的平衡。”

Do you find yourselves tired of doing your work?

I like the word "work-life balance"

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# hnashilei

Ok.Hope you can make good use of that word and remember it forever.

everyone needs to find a way to release himself.

回复 4# tingroom

Yeah,when I have a lot of things to do at wrok,I sometimes complain of it.And when do one thing over and over again,I think that it's a tiring thing for me to do.

本帖最后由 alexander.zh 于 2011-5-20 12:39 编辑

yes ,I always feel tired especially many report forms should be completed in a short time.But  I changed my idea few days before, after I  read the article from READER, that's Rock write to his son,he told his son should treat his job as a tools to improve himself and should realize that job bring him food,house,and beatific life and so on, we should treat our job as significative things in our life.
oh,have you ever heard about Rock? he is the king of prtroleum in Britain.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# alexander.zh

I haven't heard about him,because I seldom read news,that's the problem.

回复 3# xiaomeixin
Thank you,Let us go forward together.

回复 8# hnashilei

Ok.

返回列表